Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Going on a Starvation Journey..

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Yeah so my last diet was almost 3 months ago, i was eating 1200 calories a day and doing 30 minutes of cardio and i had to stop because my brother and his gf were eating up all the food.

But my testosterone has dropped even more recently and made me look more soy. I can’t go into work or public looking like this. My body is deteriorating and i have no time left to spare.

I’m gonna masculine maxx and i’m doing a starvation journey until i lose over 100 pounds. 800 Calories a day. That should be enough.

Here it goes.

Oh and i wont fail because i’m a beast when it comes to discipline and dedication.

Last edited:
jfl @ cutters in winter

Oh and i wont fail because i’m a beast when it comes to discipline and dedication.
I don’t get why you are so pessimistic about wealthmaxxing then. If you are truly able to motivate yourself staying disciplined over a long period of time, you won’t have to work at a 9 5 job for your whole life.
Money equals freedom and happiness, especially as a sexless person.

I don’t get why you are so pessimistic about wealthmaxxing then. If you are truly able to motivate yourself staying disciplined over a long period of time, you won’t have to work at a 9 5 job for your whole life.
Money equals freedom and happiness, especially as a sexless person.
Just start your own company theory

Just start your own company theory
Over rated and not worth it unless you pick something with a low overhead and high margin. What that would be I don’t know.

Just starve down to a stick and get beaten up by everyone theory

Over rated and not worth it unless you pick something with a low overhead and high margin. What that would be I don’t know.
I was ironic, but yeah you right

jfl @ cutters in winter
Did someone say cutters?
HarnValue

Good luck on you're thin man plan man.