Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going into a lobby in VRchat and say hi leads to-

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Its over
★★★★★
Black american says, Oh shit whos you? Get the fuck outta here :feels:
White american says, You sound like a retard :soy:

Woman says: EWwww who are yoU? And then proceeds to call me slurs after only a Hi or Hello.

Sometimes they walk infront of one to make it extra painful, You can see them fiddle with the arms and then you see that they muted YOU.

If i say anything back like that wasnt nice? A soy will come to the rescue and tell me to leave, All i did was say hi, Or that wasnt very nice. They could also hit with the old joke every 5 year old knows, Your moms not very nice.

Humans are basically just children today.

These people sit infront of a mirror 24/7 a day and gaslit everyone that tries to talk to them

Or theres this gangster culture or couples.

The game is just a degenerate shithole and there are furry zoophiles everywhere and gay flags.

Also talking to anyone at all in this game will 99% of the time lead to negativity as they dont even take time to hear you out or get to know one.

There are couples holding hands and kissing, Say anything to them and the foid will rage!

Sometimes a whole group of people will literally try to out one if they say one wrong thing or if your avatar is a bit weird they will use it against you.

99% of foids wear revealing clothes in the game and dress like sluts

No VR for your face

No VR for your face
I use mouse and keyboard but at first i thought it would be a great escape, Now its all full of rude normies and sexhavers

Black american says, Oh shit whos you? Get the fuck outta here :feels:
White american says, You sound like a retard :soy:

Woman says: EWwww who are yoU? And then proceeds to call me slurs after only a Hi or Hello.

Sometimes they walk infront of one to make it extra painful, You can see them fiddle with the arms and then you see that they muted YOU.

If i say anything back like that wasnt nice? A soy will come to the rescue and tell me to leave, All i did was say hi, Or that wasnt very nice. They could also hit with the old joke every 5 year old knows, Your moms not very nice.

Humans are basically just children today.

These people sit infront of a mirror 24/7 a day and gaslit everyone that tries to talk to them

Or theres this gangster culture or couples.

The game is just a degenerate shithole and there are furry zoophiles everywhere and gay flags.

Also talking to anyone at all in this game will 99% of the time lead to negativity as they dont even take time to hear you out or get to know one.

There are couples holding hands and kissing, Say anything to them and the foid will rage!

Sometimes a whole group of people will literally try to out one if they say one wrong thing or if your avatar is a bit weird they will use it against you.

99% of foids wear revealing clothes in the game and dress like sluts
I used to play vrchat a lot in middle scoo but it wasn't too bad except for the degenerate avatars.

I played a little VrChat when that meme was big

I played a little VrChat when that meme was big
I was one of the knucklers lol, You can prolly find my voice in one of the vids if i was ever recorded but its changed alot since i was younger so prolly impossible and i dont remember it.

I played again recently and I didn't encounter any e couples either. What kind of worlds are you playing in?
Black cat, Murder 4, Just B Club basically a sexhouse for normies in VR, I dont get sex tho as im voicecel, My voice sounds too agressive so it might be the reason people are offended, its just the way my voice is.

I used to play vrchat a lot in middle scoo but it wasn't too bad except for the degenerate avatars.
Youngcel

Truecel trait: I’m too high inhib to talk to foids even in vrchat :feelsrope:

Black cat, Murder 4, Just B Club basically a sexhouse for normies in VR, I dont get sex tho as im voicecel, My voice sounds too agressive so it might be the reason people are offended, its just the way my voice is.
I bet half the foids in these degen games are men with voice changers

I bet half the foids in these degen games are men with voice changers
There isnt really a powerful enough voice changer from what i could find, Me and @Robb97 is looking for one

There isnt really a powerful enough voice changer from what i could find, Me and @Robb97 is looking for one
There is trust me bro. Some people can do it without one if they have enough skill tho

There is trust me bro. Some people can do it without one if they have enough skill tho
Trannies change their voices partially through practicing how to change it and it surprisingly works. Not that I endorse you doing female voice trolling on vrchat tho.

Imagine playing normie social game

its like discord vc's but more degenerate and sexualized

Vr chat is full of fur fags.
Extremely cringe

I only played it like 4 times but I'm disturbed by the amount of children, literal children like little little kids that are on it. These kids straight up sounded like they're not even in 3rd grade. Where the fuck are their parents?

sXoKJH.png

>be me
>log into WoW, enter goldshire
>/wave at everyone I see
>…
>someone finally responds:
>”?”
>”been gone for a week and WoW players are still retarded“
>I observe a bunch of people standing on a fence chatting for a while and their only 2 topics are saying generic things about politics of the day and how everything “used to be better back in the good old days”
>log out and unsub
pic is me mogging every WoW player in all aspects of life

Last edited: