Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

going insane

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Every time I am in public all I see is average looking men. Even sub3 males who are like a foot shorter than me have thicker bones and wider frames. Whenever I talk to people at work I fixate on their hands and arms. I was discussing some work related topics today with this engineer and I swear to god four of his fingers are equivalent to my wrist thickness. I look at my forearm and it's literally a stick. It's fucking shameful. How the fuck am I ever supposed to find anyone who will like the way I look? How can sex with me be anything but a chore? I can't even enjoy fucking prostitutes anymore because even they seem awkward and disgusted with me and are noticeably BIGGER than me. That's right.

The true black pill is to realize that you'll never receive a girlfriend who will have hot sex with you simply because of your looks. Nothing will change your fate. You have been selected to be one of the few men in our world who will never experience true love.

When I see taller guys with gfs in the street I wanna cry

Don't go outside as much as possible. It's been working for me so far.

an example of height double standards.

thetruecelibate said:
an example of height double standards.

I see short guys with girls all the time. If anything, it's proof that your height doesn't matter as much as you think. There are much worse things that could happen to you, like having a shit frame and eternally looking like an asexual child. When I was in college I knew this Middle Eastern guy who was 5'5 or something like that and he was fucking multiple girls off tinder because he was a handsome guy.