Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Going Homeless For A Bit

• Thread starter ericdraven10101999
  • Start date
ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
Hey brocels, where can I stay for a while and sleep, I’m thinking of sleeping in McDonald’s bathroom or on the roof, I’m gonna have enough food for a few days. Idk if I will rope

Brutal. I'm sorry to hear that bro

Hey brocels, where can I stay for a while and sleep, I’m thinking of sleeping in McDonald’s bathroom or on the roof, I’m gonna have enough food for a few days. Idk if I will rope
Do you at least have a job?

man fuck thats not good try to find a homeless shelter and apply for government assistance larp that your mentally insane

im not sure if your serious or not but if you are, just find a job dude for your own good. being homeless must be the worst thing.

Get your social security card, you'll need it for jobs.
Download offline maps on your phone, save the locations of shelters, churches, laundry mats, gyms, grocery stores.
Steal a tent and sleeping bag from Walmart or Academy, find a place where nobody can see you. Cops will harass you when they can. Get a job ASAP. Lie on your resume, say you have 3 years working in a warehouse or assembly line.
https://incels.is/threads/anyone-here-ever-experienced-homelessness.540839/post-12366590

Go to a church, swallow your pride and ask for help.

I don't know where you live but do whatever you can to get a greyhound to a large major city.

Preferably in the west coast with warm weather year round.

The homeless support centers are plenty and very giving. Jobs are plentiful. While you look for work, in the meantime offer to wash dishes or clean the back areas of stores/restaurants.

Good luck!

Go to a church, swallow your pride and ask for help.

I don't know where you live but do whatever you can to get a greyhound to a large major city.

Preferably in the west coast with warm weather year round.

The homeless support centers are plenty and very giving. Jobs are plentiful. While you look for work, in the meantime offer to wash dishes or clean the back areas of stores/restaurants.

Good luck!
Thank you