Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here ever experienced homelessness?

Serpents reign

Serpents reign

Overlord
Due to me being a retard, I'm not smart enough for a career, and everything being so fucking expensive. I may face eviction and homelessness. I really never experienced anything like this, does anybody here have any advice for me? Besides kill myself.

For one day, so it doesn't count... But I wouldn't wish what I felt in that one day on anybody.

Most likely gonna experience it soon :feelsbadman:

Brutal. How old are you

if you live in a warm climate you have higher chances to survive

I have lived in hotels and slept on a bench once or twice put it that way

Due to me being a retard, I'm not smart enough for a career, and everything being so fucking expensive. I may face eviction and homelessness. I really never experienced anything like this, does anybody here have any advice for me? Besides kill myself.
9 months
in shelter

My Advice, dont take favors from people, its very dangerous.
Also, get warm clothing, a lot of it. Hypothermia hits hard, even in summer you can freeze to death.
Bring a huge ass backpack.
Scout for locations in local area quickly and develop a daily routine.
Find safe spots.
Powerbanks for your phone, at least 3.

There are places where you can get free food and other stuff like soap.
Make ample use of that.
In winter, find stores to rot inside. Just push a trolley around.
Or go inside and out over and over, to warm up.

Look at r/vagabond on Reddit.

It is very easy to simply survive on the social periphery in Western society. The amount of food waste, for example, is so large that starvation is an impossibility.

You can even make it into a fun lifestyle. What I suggest as a necessity is an opioid agonist to deal with the loneliness. Then you're set tbh

this too, Im in europe so that wasnt really an option.
if he has the means to move around, he should
I was homeless on purpose for a few months last year. I specifically went to Florida to enjoy the warm weather.

Florida was nice because there aren't very many hobos there, unlike California.

For a day due to a home dispute. I was going to kill myself but unfortunately didn't.

I was homeless on purpose for a few months last year. I specifically went to Florida to enjoy the warm weather.

Serious? I thought Florida would be full of it?
How did it go? Were there any dangerous situations?
I had a run in with a rapist/child molester that lasted a few months.

Also, OP, what makes you retarded? You might have ADHD, which would relate to the possibility of having sleep apnea too.

Where did you sleep? What did you do all day? How old are you?

Serious? I thought Florida would be full of it?
How did it go? Were there any dangerous situations?
I had a run in with a rapist/child molester that lasted a few months.
Once in California I was picked up by a child molester looking motherfucker who wanted to diddle me (I was neotenous af) :lul:

I was prepared to stab him, but didn't have to. This brings up the good advice to ALWAYS HAVE A WEAPON. A knife and pepper spray is a good combo. Use the pepper spray first, and then the knife if need be.

In terms of danger in Florida, snakes approached my body two or three times, but just because they were attracted by my body heat, apparently. I was also yelled at by a tweaker who wanted me to come to his hotel door. I obviously just ignored him and nothing happened.

The worst potential thing was having no more water and being caught in this sandy desert like park. Fortunately I planned well enough because I made it to a campground in time.

Also I made a mistake: it was not last year that I was in Florida, but earlier this year. Time has moved so slowly for me lately.

Where did you sleep? What did you do all day? How old are you?
I am 26. I was 25 when I went to Florida, and like 20 when I went to California.

In Florida, I just slept in the forests wherever there was a good spot. At first with just a tarp. But the ants were very annoying, not to mention mosquitoes. I had bug spray for the latter but nothing will stop the ants.

Then I got a tent which was quite the upgrade. I got it for free from a do-gooder who helps the homeless.

All I did all day was chill, and plan where I would next travel to. I did a lot of walking/hiking.

One highlight of my trip was seeing a wild monkey who lives in the forests around Ocala, Florida. I also saw panther road-kill.

Last edited:
Once in California I was picked up by a child molester looking motherfucker who wanted to diddle me (I was neotenous af) :lul:

I was prepared to stab him, but didn't have to. This brings up the good advice to ALWAYS HAVE A WEAPON. A knife and pepper spray is a good combo. Use the pepper spray first, and then the knife if need be.

In terms of danger in Florida, snakes approached my body two or three times, but just because they were attracted by my body heat, apparently. I was also yelled at by a tweaker who wanted me to come to his hotel door. I obviously just ignored him and nothing happened.

The worst potential thing was having no more water and being caught in this sandy desert like park. Fortunately I planned well enough because I made it to a campground in time.

Also I made a mistake: it was not last year that I was in Florida, but earlier this year. Time has moved so slowly for me lately.

I am 26. I was 25 when I went to Florida, and like 20 when I went to California.

In Florida, I just slept in the forests wherever there was a good spot. At first with just a tarp. But the ants were very annoying, not to mention mosquitoes. I had bug spray for the latter but nothing will stop the ants.

Then I got a tent which was quite the upgrade. I got it for free from a do-gooder who helps the homeless.

All I did all day was chill, and plan where I would next travel to. I did a lot of walking/hiking.

One highlight of my trip was seeing a wild monkey who lives in the forests around Ocala, Florida. I also saw panther road-kill.
It doesn't sound disgusting, certainly much better than neet/ldar rotting in the room, like many on this forum. Weren't you afraid of the dark? of the dangers that could exist in a forest? I liked your story. With a tent much better. relax and walk carefree.

It doesn't sound disgusting, certainly much better than neet/ldar rotting in the room, like many on this forum. Weren't you afraid of the dark? of the dangers that could exist in a forest? I liked your story. With a tent much better. relax and walk carefree.
With homelessness, you quickly realize what you've known all your life: that the biggest danger is other people, not the unknown elements.

The forest, if anything, is safer just because nobody else is there.

The biggest precaution you need to take is against bears, once you get into bear territory, by hanging your food up onto a tree.

With homelessness, you quickly realize what you've known all your life: that the biggest danger is other people, not the unknown elements.

The forest, if anything, is safer just because nobody else is there.

The biggest precaution you need to take is against bears, once you get into bear territory, by hanging your food up onto a tree.
What about your history? Im an autistic ugly OCD loser oldcel

What about your history? Im an autistic ugly OCD loser oldcel
I have autism, ADHD, sleep apnea, and a history of pretty bad OCD. So I'm much like you.

I was able to finance myself through NEETbux. In fact, it's very economical to be homeless on NEETbux. You might as well make it fun and travel around while you're at it :feelsthink:

I have autism, ADHD, sleep apnea, and a history of pretty bad OCD. So I'm much like you.

I was able to finance myself through NEETbux. In fact, it's very economical to be homeless on NEETbux. You might as well make it fun and travel around while you're at it :feelsthink:
What is Neetbux?

Intellau_Celistic said:

Aspie John was a 5'2 ethnic male from Brew City. He had previously lived with mother, though the two experienced a sudden cessation of government benefits upon Aspie John reaching adulthood. His mother, disgusted by her autistic and chronically anxious son, informed him that he was to leave upon reaching adulthood, so Aspie John left his home when the time for moving came. He boarded a bus and traveled for several hours to another country, during which an elderly Sicilian woman criticized him for sitting near her(This woman later pointed to him and started denigrating him with a friend as he exited the bus).

Aspie John first slept in Target bathrooms. Then, after encountering security, Aspie John slept on benches outside. He had little money and bought bananas with coins he had available, resulting in a bundle of bananas he had, which he disposed of after another male spat on him while he was sitting on a bench. He awoke one morning, and a passing couple looked at Aspie John and responded with "Don't do that" as he attempted to greet them. He spent his mornings walking to the nearby Target restroom so he could clean his body. Aspie John would ignore the other homeless males doing similar acts as well as the masked Target employees cleaning.

Aspie John visited a local church for their shelter connection system(During this time, another male started hitting his head while he was napping on a bench covered with his coat) and started staying at a local Christian shelter, though he soon left due to rodents and shared sleeping spaces. As he was sitting outside on one occasion, a car of staff members drove by and noticed his presence. They remarked "I was wondering why I didn't see him at the shelter" while laughing. He was also kicked out of the shelter after being promised space. A female passerby noted "He must be living on the streets" at this time. A day later, Aspie John is waiting on a local train platform when a tall White male approaches him and, angry at Aspie John's inability to greet him, tells him, "Sup Nigguh. You make all the fat girls faint. Keep your shirt on".

Aspie John was visiting the shelter connection room daily, when he was told of an opening in a local youth shelter. This shelter was in the Northern part of his new country, so Aspie John called the shelter and prepared for travel. He was given a bus token, and boarded the 5B Metro Transit bus to his new shelter. He waited outside and was let in at 6:00 PM for entry. His new case manager referred him to an emergency bed, and then moved him into a single-person room the next day. His new case manager, Tall White Germanic, informed the other youth of his ASD affliction.

Thus, Aspie John spent several days adjusting to the new shelter, when he met a tall Black male named Aaron. Aaron started smirking at Aspie John and laughing at him with his friends. As Aspie John was cleaning himself one morning, Aaron's roommate opened the door and witnessed Aspie John's naked body. He then quickly left and Aaron came into the bathroom, laughing and taking pictures of his naked body("Aspie John is small!").

After two weeks, Aaron and his shelter friends started sitting outside of Aspie John's room door each night, playing very loud "Rap" music. They would also throw dice at his door and speak about it loudly("I rolled a six!").

Aspie John started leaving the shelter every other day to sit outside(Often with bags of food as his only meal for the day). While inside, he'd focus on preparing to move into a local apartment using the country's GRH fund and would visit freelancing sites for relief from his situation.

Aspie John was, by this point, spending most of his time in his commune room, sitting on commune computers, or simply sitting outside to eat with food bags he prepared. He was too anxious and weak to visit the downstairs kitchen often since the other youth would snicker and move away from him. He started fantasizing about the different recipes he would make after he had moved into an apartment. He was too disabled to attend job interviews despite his resume.

One night, Aspie John slept in his shelter room earlier than usual during the winter. He started sleep-talking about sexual fantasies he had since childhood, resulting in the shelter males standing outside his door laughing. This woke up Aspie John and caused him to curl into a ball, sweating and covered with fluids. Another shelter male quickly reported Aspie John and said "Aspie John's getting kicked out". Aspie John spent the next few days in his room as males would walk past and laugh at him(The males would make statements such as "Damn baby!", "Oh!", "You don't like women riding?"). The male who reported him said, "Looks like we have a mouse in the house"(Aspie John would wrap a belt and blanket around himself to control his sexual behavior).

On the day Aspie John left, foids and males started gossiping about him, snickering and laughing. He carried a large bag into sleet around 9:00 PM and traveled to a bus for travel.

Rude, I'm not that hairy.
lel

I think that NEET incels should team up to do vagabond collabs, tbh. This is clearly the next level of NEETing.

You don't have to, commit crime so you get a jail cell, you can study from jail too, try to go for something minor but big enough that you will get 1-2 years.

I am currently borrowing money doing online studies, not that I give a shit about studying but the money is good enough to last me a couple months at least

You don't have to, commit crime so you get a jail cell, you can study from jail too, try to go for something minor but big enough that you will get 1-2 years.
This is a meme. You want to avoid the police and criminal injustice system at all costs. They'll just make your life worse; and, if anything, guarantee that you can never get out of homelessness.

This is a meme. You want to avoid the police and criminal injustice system at all costs. They'll just make your life worse; and, if anything, guarantee that you can never get out of homelessness.
I guess it depends on the country, here in scandifagland they offer trade courses (some with in-house acces to garages, tools etc) as well as regular course studies, our prisons are notoriously relaxed with good quality meals, rooms, entertainment and gym etc to the point some people commit crimes rather then wageslaving or panhandling, half a year back I had a small thought to go down and stab our local gyppo spice / marijuana dealer at the skatepark but decided against it.

Last edited:
I guess it depends on the country, here in scandifagland they offer trade courses as well as regular course studies, our prisons are notoriously relaxed with good quality meals, rooms, entertainment and gym etc to the point some people commit crimes rather then wageslaving or panhandling.
Yes, Scandinavia is different. In America, the criminal injustice system is just an industry. Oftentimes literally privatized and for-profit. But in any case, just meant to pay for the pensions of police union members and other assorted scum.

I currently have a criminal case for drug possession, and noticed how the court website was advertising a full-time UNION position. Imagine the incentives this produces to charge people with bullshit like drug possession just so that your shitty public union grift industry gets a higher budget :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
I'd recommend buying some space blankets and building a dugout in the forest with wood from scrap or from Home Depot. Figure out how to ventilate it. Line the top of it with the space blankets and some waterproof tarps. You can buy a portable butane stove or build a pipe in your dugout.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2qEq1nzwrY

Get your paperwork, birth certificate, & social security card. Use the library to charge your stuff and as a place to hang out, maybe use it as a permanent address on job applications.
Print out a map of all the food banks, churches, and laundry mats in the area, note down any free food events you can attend. You can have walmart print things for you for a price I think.

Get a solar charger for your phone. Some warm clothing. Avoid other people, they are your biggest danger.
Also keep working, preferably somewhere nearby. 40% of the homeless in the USA have full time jobs.
If you go the dugout route you'd maybe sell your car and get an electric bike, so long as you can find a place that you can charge it, preferably somewhere with electric sockets on the outside. Or a motorcycle and build a small dugout to park it in and roll it out of.
As a homeless you don't want to be seen, you will be targeted. Don't sleep on benches or in bathrooms.
I've seen homeless in California steal electricity using wires and they'll play xbox in their tents. If you are bold enough you could try that and have heating in your little dugout.
Normies have caught onto homeless people showering in the gym and they get off on kicking them out, they enjoy the abuse of power.
Buy canned food and jugs of water, buy beans and look up videos on how to make them. Beans and rice will keep you going. Keep them stored in plastic containers to keep bugs out.

Last edited: