Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going for non-white foids in the west theory

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
My reasoning is that non-mayos have better birthrates and thus are less anti-motherhood feminist. Also, being different will result in nonbullying empathy, especially if she is one of the only non-white girls in a small town.

You should try it out then and see how it goes

47464709 EAE9 435A AC4D F3F6B72BB634

They're all Westernized and degenerate, It won't matter she's non-white, because she can still cuck you and cheat on you just like a White Woman could.

Only works for whites and blacks.

My reasoning is that non-mayos have better birthrates and thus are less anti-motherhood feminist. Also, being different will result in nonbullying empathy, especially if she is one of the only non-white girls in a small town.
JFL who told you this? I’m in an area with all types of foids and basically every race has rejected me and the ethnic foids particularly black and Hispanic will clown you for even approaching

They're all Westernized and degenerate
This.
Also Its just better to locationmaxx if you're a white guy that's fine with going for ethnic girls.

I have seen this happen only a few times in my life.
Yes. It's very rare. Because black women that are attractive enough for a normal white man to want to fuck are rare and among the most attractive of their race, and black women are VERY attracted to black men. A high quality woman generally isn't going to cross race lines unless there is a good amount of money on the line or the man is extremely attractive to her.
(This is concerning relations between whites and blacks in the US, only)