Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Going for drivers license as a low IQcel

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
-
What are the chances to even pass the exams as an low IQcel subhuman with alien skull?

Someone once told me: “Don’t worry, the biggest morons are driving cars”

But then I was thinking these morons are usually good with their hands. Good with tooling etc. I’m good at nothing

Last edited:
Im a complete retard and doing fine on driving courses so far.

I have a deformed alien skull but have above avg IQ.
Being fully aware of your subhuman nature is truly brutal :feelscry:

Im a complete retard and doing fine on driving courses so far.
Are you good with tooling? Good with repairing stuff?

Also lifefuel

Just work on your personality, bro.

You could probably pass, but it's always good to practice months in advance on the real road

I was the worst driver ever and passed.
Try to drive as much as possible before the exam

Are you good with tooling? Good with repairing stuff?

Also lifefuel
No im not. Driving is pretty easy. don't be too stressed about it. couple lessons and you will get the hang of the car itself.

Cigarette Smoking GIF by Juice WRLD

I have terrible mental rotation skills and fail at everything that requires fine motor skills. I also wilt under the slightest of pressure.

I would 100% crash a car if I ever drove one. Too subhuman for that.

What are the chances to even pass the exams as an low IQcel subhuman with alien skull?

Someone once told me: “Don’t worry, the biggest morons are driving cars”

But then I was thinking these morons are usually good with their hands. Good with tooling etc. I’m good at nothing
I failed three times before I got it on the fourth try. Make sure you go very slow(5-7mph), never pause at an intersection, focus on what insturcrro says, ask questions if your confused cause the fuckers will fail you for even a slight mistake.

Make sure you have all the gay nigger paperwork and good car. I actually failed first time cause of this.

I got a blonde dumb bitch as my instructor during the second failure and she failed me probably cause I was ethnic, but what she told me was I wasn't following instructions. I bet if I had been a white Chad, I would have passed that time.

My third failure was to do failing to properly reverse parallel park. I failed to lower my mirrors before parking and failed. So remember to lower your mirrors to be able to see the curb.
Also if your ugly ethnic shitskin, take your driving test in a majority ethnic city as to avoid racial bias from whitoids(especially white foids). For my fourth try I got a currycel who passed me easily.

I failed three times before I got it on the fourth try. Make sure you go very slow(5-7mph), never pause at an intersection, focus on what insturcrro says, ask questions if your confused cause the fuckers will fail you for even a slight mistake.

Make sure you have all the gay nigger paperwork and good car. I actually failed first time cause of this.

I got a blonde dumb bitch as my instructor during the second failure and she failed me probably cause I was ethnic, but what she told me was I wasn't following instructions. I bet if I had been a white Chad, I would have passed that time.

My third failure was to do failing to properly reverse parallel park. I failed to lower my mirrors before parking and failed. So remember to lower your mirrors to be able to see the curb.
Also if your ugly ethnic shitskin, take your driving test in a majority ethnic city as to avoid racial bias from whitoids(especially white foids). For my fourth try I got a currycel who passed me easily.
Absolutely brutal. She probably couldn’t stand you, let alone be in a car with you. Fuck that cunt.

I'm white/ethnic :feelsrope: Also thanks for the tips brocel

Last edited:
Driving doesn't have much to do with IQ as I am a bad driver and lower IQ people are usually great drivers. Petrol heads are usually trench level IQ.

It is more to do with how mentally stable you are and your anxiety levels. I have an anxiety disorder and probably autism so I am not so good at driving. I can't even drive a big car, I have to drive a small car.

Driving doesn't have much to do with IQ as I am a bad driver and lower IQ people are usually great drivers. Petrol heads are usually trench level IQ.

It is more to do with how mentally stable you are and your anxiety levels. I have an anxiety disorder and probably autism so I am not so good at driving. I can't even drive a big car, I have to drive a small car.
true tbh. Being mentally stable is major key far more so than IQ for driving.
cope many ugly men drive u retard how is it over? it's only harder for ugly men to pass the road test but that is the only real obstacle.

It’s pretty hard to fail. You have to be a severe autist to fail the test, especially multiple times. ER failed it twice, I believe.

Are you from Germany? Germany has the hardest practical exams on this planet. If you live in another country, you will surely pass.

Are you from Germany? Germany has the hardest practical exams on this planet. If you live in another country, you will surely pass.
I'm no Nazicel, so yeah. I will pass then :feelsautistic:

Im attempting to get my license iby the en. What tge fuck is wrong with my keyboard
I want to get my license by September

I falied the first time,
because my grader didn't like me