Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going ER is wrong

B

BenzoLord32

Recruit
★★
Shooting random people is stupid, immoral, and undermines the black pill philosophy. Lookism is a real issue that destroys people (mostly men) and is very hard to deal with, but shooting people is not only wrong, it allows others to deem all incels violent.

Let people fight the blackpill. It's much harder for normies to deal with that.

Any rational person understands going ER is wrong. Most people just say it because its a meme

imagine going er while on benzos

It’s much easier to tell people to just commit graveyard tbh

For most of us, going ER stays as a meme or a fantasy.
No one condones actually going ER because it makes incels look even worse.

Go Eric Roberts

Murder is cruel and wrong and stupid and ignorant, but we exaggerate when we're angry. Just a way of [Venting].

Yes there are other CHOices after all

Also, some people do seriously wrangle with violent compulsions. Some people here, even. It's still wrong, but it's not so simple to tell them to "Just don't hurt people." It'd be like telling Cho to "Just don't hurt people." He's far gone. What he needs though, is help. Not ridicule, like a lot of people wanna give incels.

C1533D91 B882 4B82 A427 109E2562AD62

With the way things are going there will be more hERoes in the future that will lose their shit and go on a killing spree. A man only takes as much when he's still a lonely kissless sexless virgin living in oversexualized gynocentric shithole society were Foids rally to fuck Chad and the rest of the men become either betabux providers or incels. What else can you do when life and this world is unfair? You want revenge in the end.

There will be more incidents like this if this degenerate society continues to be cucked. There is nothing we can do about it. Just let Natural Selection take it's toll

nothing wrong with going to the emergency room if u are feeling ill tbh

The thing is ER mogs most of us.

At best, you’re taking things too seriously and at worst, you’re doing PR to appease people who’ve openly called for us to be jailed, mutilated, or hung and quartered.

Agreed, it's more productive to go VR instead.

ER is cool, but maybe you have a point about it being wrong to do. I'm sure if we really plan, we can commit larger atrocities against society before we kill ourselves.

Don't ER - instead try to pull a Ted Bundy or something even more destructive. Thanks for spreading awareness, op!

Shooting randomly people is wrong, of course.
But revenge against bullyiers for me is not a crime. if bullyiers has opted to bring you mental terrorism, you have the right to burn normies alive, chopping their heads and so on.

But beautiful would see if we could manage to have an army, conquering a good portion to maintain our incel country, them:

Kill every normie in the frontlines
Kill every chad
Imprison some of them,
and them get towards their womans
see that hateful piece of disgrace that is more weaker than any animal on the face of this earth look to our incel soldiers thinking
*!oh my god im going to be raped, please god dont let them rape me”
and them in the fucking last final minute foids realize that we and our soldiers will never be capable of rape them
Them we go back happy as fuck to our headquartes because we have won again against normies & chads without rape any of their womans
them we sleep like heroes and wake up early in the morning to reiforce our country and rise schools where bullying simply doesnt exist...

bro sometimes dreams are soo gooood

Shooting randomly people is wrong, of course.
But revenge against bullyiers for me is not a crime.
Abso-fucking-lutely , even torture is OK as far as bullies are concerned.

ER should only be done against people who have fucked you over by calling you ugly and shit.

Shooting random people is stupid, immoral, and undermines the black pill philosophy. Lookism is a real issue that destroys people (mostly men) and is very hard to deal with, but shooting people is not only wrong, it allows others to deem all incels violent.

Let people fight the blackpill. It's much harder for normies to deal with that.

Yes, ERs should target feminists, whiteknight cuckolds and jews

Lately I have noticed the greycels being very active and prompt to respond and post ER or other attack related lifefuel threads.

Hmmm...... Who truly are you newly arrived greycel. Are you exploiting our open border policies ?

revenge against bullyiers for me is not a crime.

Of course, this always results in collateral damage. You even admit it yourself by fantasizing of killing "every normie." But to consider warfare immoral because innocent people die is juvenile.

Mao said that the guerrilla warrior is a fish swimming in an ocean of peasants. In much the same way, bullies swim in an ocean of normalfags who won't do anything to challenge or confront them.

So are these people really innocent? Did the thousands of German civilians in Dresden who got incinerated by the British and Americans have the courtesy of being considered invalid targets?

I neither condemn nor condone going ER. It's just something that happens when incels get driven to the breaking point, so society would be well advised to listen to blackpilled moderates who understand the reasons for it and advocate for non-violent change. Because those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable. It's just a law of nature. If you allow oppression to persist, there will be ever-increasing forms of resistance to it. There's nothing you can do besides addressing the underlying issues. And if you don't want to, you are at fault. In this sense the bluepill is what causes people to go ER, not the blackpill.

I agree people shouldn’t just kill random people on the street.

Of course, this always results in collateral damage. You even admit it yourself by fantasizing of killing "every normie." But to consider warfare immoral because innocent people die is juvenile.

Mao said that the guerrilla warrior is a fish swimming in an ocean of peasants. In much the same way, bullies swim in an ocean of normalfags who won't do anything to challenge or confront them.

So are these people really innocent? Did the thousands of German civilians in Dresden who got incinerated by the British and Americans have the courtesy of being considered invalid targets?

I neither condemn nor condone going ER. It's just something that happens when incels get driven to the breaking point, so society would be well advised to listen to blackpilled moderates who understand the reasons for it and advocate for non-violent change. Because those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable. It's just a law of nature. If you allow oppression to persist, there will be ever-increasing forms of resistance to it. There's nothing you can do besides addressing the underlying issues. And if you don't want to, you are at fault. In this sense the bluepill is what causes people to go ER, not the blackpill.

i agree with everything that you said bro.

In real terms, of course that we need to change radically our educational systems in order to reduce the bully incident.

Believe me there is nothing than an absolutely shame that our public educational services allow childrens e youngsters to deal the way that they enjoy themselves as today. Childrens pass trough a lot of trials and i simply hate this.

of course that what i said before is a joke, but believe me, by any means, i will do something to change the educational system at least in my city to raise patriotic childrens. i cant agree with the falsehood nowadays

It's a solution for a broken man with no way of having Happiness or any sense of tangible connection for that matter.

life has been cruelly unfair to you and others so why is it that when low vaule men are eventually forced into suicide some take down as many as possible? because that's unfair just like your experience at the short end of the stick, as far as human nature goes there is no morals other than ways to enfranchise without conflict the people that preach otherwise are more benefited from a societal protection. Free conscious is but a facde for the humanist ideal of a just world.
Nothing wrong with taking out alot people just another man that was going to die anyways with a complete lack of the emotions women use to appease the few
women consider real humans others are considered child like or nonsexual gears to an endless financial system for some banker to make ends meet. Killing sprees are not wrong because there was no inherent right or wrong as far as the succeson of our dna goes except for eliminating bad strains and killing off weak ends, thats all there is to this grand dilemma we have on Earth others show inventions as a false testament against the primitive human truth, just so they think we are somehow better than the built in urges.

Last edited:
Fuck that shit, go Joe Stack & really stick it to the man.

Go PUNISHER then