Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel “Going ER” is unbelievably useless

lu.jones

lu.jones

jones 2025!
TikTok has developed its own incel community and they commonly discuss, threaten to and plan to go ER. What these retards don’t understand is that going ER doesn’t do shit, killing innocent people doesn’t do fuck all. No one is going to hear your voice or empathise with you, you aren’t Jesus.

You’ll get 1 or 2 edits of you and then you’ll be forgotten. If anything, you’ll just make the incel movement more hated and give normies more ammunition to throw at us.

Unless you DIRECTLY attack the government (which I do not condone in any way shape or form) nothing is going to change. Your just gonna be another loser that TCCucks use as a lolcow

TikTok has developed its own incel community and they commonly discuss, threaten to and plan to go ER. What these retards don’t understand is that going ER doesn’t do shit, killing innocent people doesn’t do fuck all. No one is going to hear your voice or empathise with you, you aren’t Jesus.

You’ll get 1 or 2 edits of you and then you’ll be forgotten. If anything, you’ll just make the incel movement more hated and give normies more ammunition to throw at us.

Unless you DIRECTLY attack the government (which I do not condone in any way shape or form) nothing is going to change. Your just gonna be another loser that TCCucks use as a lolcow
call me glowie or hurl any other accusations against me, but denying foids-the ones who rejected you, the opportunity to ensure their genetic survival is the only based thing you can do when you've literally run out of options for salvation(in gta obviously).

Imagine attacking the goverment?!!?! how absurd, couldnt be me. Anyone who considers this and has plans should have hidden pedo charges against him and randomly kill himself.

Yeah the only thing going ER will do is make us more hated

Imagine attacking the goverment?!!?! how absurd, couldnt be me. Anyone who considers this and has plans should have hidden pedo charges against him and randomly kill himself.
Completely agree! (Feds please kill me , I’m to pussy to slit my artery)

I agree. ER tried it, but all he did was demonize the incel group and he barely even got his message out.
I think you can do it better than ER, and say that men need help with their mental health instead of your manifesto being: "I can't breed!!" yk what i mean?

That's the point. People don't go ER for themselves or for fame. It is an selfless act (not that I support it) for them.

To quote Brenton Tarrant

I agree. ER tried it, but all he did was demonize the incel group and he barely even got his message out.
I think you can do it better than ER, and say that men need help with their mental health instead of your manifesto being: "I can't breed!!" yk what i mean?
I get you 100%. I had a plan awhile ago to try and gain a incel following and then commit suicide in the most attention grabbing way possible. But I gave up on the idea because no one would care, I’m not Jesus.

ER didn't "demonize" anything. You're missing the big picture here; inceldom isn't just "I can't breed" but a very real, demographic problem.

Elliot Rodger brought (in)famy to the incel community. We will be treated shit no matter what we do; nerds were made fun back in the way.

I offer you the examples of BLM and Muslims. People fear them, just as foids on the street fear the incels.

I get this. But normies will just demonise you
Demonizing is good. It gives you fame.

There is no such thing as bad fame; if 99 people out of 100 hates us, at least 1 will agree and that is a win for us.

It gives the media bullets to keep broadcasting about us and how we want to start WW3.

ER didn't "demonize" anything. You're missing the big picture here; inceldom isn't just "I can't breed" but a very real, demographic problem.

Elliot Rodger brought (in)famy to the incel community. We will be treated shit no matter what we do; nerds were made fun back in the way.

I offer you the examples of BLM and Muslims. People fear them, just as foids on the street fear the incels.
Incels aren’t a organised group tho.

There is no such thing as bad fame; if 99 people out of 100 hates us, at least 1 will agree and that is a win for us.

It gives the media bullets to give broadcasting about us and how we want to start WW3.
I get what you’re trying to say but it doesn’t work out that way unfortunately. Governments will start defining us as terrorists

Yeah inceldom is more about men's lonliness and struggles because of the soul crushing society we live in. It's just the way Elliot Rodger is viewed now is just a guy who was mad he couldn't breed. And yeah I agree, Elliot Rodger didn't demonize the incel community, we were already demonized from the start.

But yeah, it's much better to be feared than to be seen as weak.

I get what you’re trying to say but it doesn’t work out that way unfortunately. Governments will start defining us as terrorists
If the US government can't defeat Afghanistan, they certainly can't defeat "us". I put "us" because we literally are the only demographic that is mass inceled (50-70% of young men are incels in first world countries), and that we are the backbone of societies including militaries.

Plus we have a massive advantage that not even Taliban had; inceldom is a condition, not a race or religion, there is no way to get us.

Even if they managed to get "incel sympathizers" and sent them to jails, so what? Well congrats, you just ruined your whole workforce!

Normies are not definitely innocent

You might not get much reach but you can impact your own community. You also give incels more respect

Whats that
True crime community

It gives the media bullets to keep broadcasting about us and how we want to start WW3.
Yeah, but what's funny is that women "fear" men but also give us no respect. They bitch about us being monsters on social media, but in real life, they treat us like peasants, not scary dudes. If they actually feared us, they would respect us and stuff. But they don't.

Shooting up places (in GTA) as an incel is morally good, because it spreads a message that you can't just pick on the virgin dude anymore, so you're basically stopping the harm against other incels by doing so, and helping raise men's mental health.

If the US government can't defeat Afghanistan, they certainly can't defeat "us". I put "us" because we literally are the only demographic that is mass inceled (50-70% of young men are incels in first world countries), and that we are the backbone of societies including militaries.

Plus we have a massive advantage that not even Taliban had; inceldom is a condition, not a race or religion, there is no way to get us.

Even if they managed to get "incel sympathizers" and sent them to jails, so what? Well congrats, you just ruined your whole workforce!
And what if they're ruined the workforce? They will have to import third world immigrants, who are more often than not, way more misogynist than any incels could dream to be.

I've always said this: it's either (your race) Sharia or brown sharia (I use sharia as a generic term for ultraconservative theocracy)

This is kinda true. Personally I find random mass killers useless. If there was a organised terrorist group then it would help (I do not condone noir support any acts of terrorism, no matter the motive)

This is kinda true. Personally I find random mass killers useless. If there was a organised terrorist group then it would help (I do not condone noir support any acts of terrorism, no matter the motive)
There don't need to be "organized" incel groups; just being a ultraconservative is enough, as traditional norms have proven to greatly reduce inceldom.

I'd begin looking into the anti tech (social media) movements too; sounds pretty based, and they're also usually fascistic (no, fascism isn't racist; it's not Nazism btw)

Being decentralized is our strength btw. We have no form that the feds could cap us like bees on a bottle.

You’ll get 1 or 2 edits of you and then you’ll be forgotten.
Jfl I've genuinely wondered if I could get some mentally ill girls to simp for me if I went ER (in tetris), then again I'd need to be a good looking mentalcel which I'm not :feelsrope:

There don't need to be "organized" incel groups; just being a ultraconservative is enough, as traditional norms have proven to greatly reduce inceldom.

I'd begin looking into the anti tech (social media) movements too; sounds pretty based, and they're also usually fascistic (no, fascism isn't racist; it's not Nazism btw)

Being decentralized is our strength btw. We have no form that the feds could cap us like bees on a bottle.
So neo-Luddites?

Jfl I've genuinely wondered if I could get some mentally ill girls to simp for me if I went ER (in tetris), then again I'd need to be a good looking mentalcel which I'm not :feelsrope:
If I grew out my hair I might (curly blonde hair and blue eyes), they’d just have to ignore my height, frame and face!

So neo-Luddites?
Pretty much; fighting the incel battle head on is taking on the maginot lines. Instead, we support others that their agendas will indirectly benefit us; and yes, that means working with foids. (The Islamic community show that foids will shill for their own oppression just go to r/exmuslim)

If I grew out my hair I might (curly blonde hair and blue eyes), they’d just have to ignore my height, frame and face!
Just cover your whole face with your hair theory

Pretty much; fighting the incel battle head on is taking on the maginot lines. Instead, we support others that their agendas will indirectly benefit us; and yes, that means working with foids. (The Islamic community show that foids will shill for their own oppression just go to r/exmuslim)
Indeed, look how many women are converting to Islam now

That's the point. People don't go ER for themselves or for fame. It is an selfless act (not that I support it) for them.

To quote Brenton Tarrant

View attachment 1209853
It depends on the motivations of each person, some like Brenton Tarrant will do it with the aim of terrorizing and disrupting politics and others like Elliot have narcissistic traits and a particular psychological profile to get to the point of committing the act.

In any case, the fact that people go out to kill in the streets is mainly the consequences of a civilization that is in full degeneration that does not bring any justice or equity

I agree with this, ER goers can be interesting to discuss and see edits of but the majority of the time they end up harming our reputation. Most of the time they end up targeting people that look like they should be incels, look at the 3 ricecels ER killed

I get you 100%. I had a plan awhile ago to try and gain a incel following and then commit suicide in the most attention grabbing way possible. But I gave up on the idea because no one would care, I’m not Jesus.
Good you don’t want to be another tres genco

I agree with this, ER goers can be interesting to discuss and see edits of but the majority of the time they end up harming our reputation. Most of the time they end up targeting people that look like they should be incels, look at the 3 ricecels ER killed
Exactly

TikTok’s incel community is just fakecels and foids

ER certainly had lots of things that didn't line up with the average incel, but his relatively good looks (for incels) helped propell the message. The message is the most important.

ER certainly had lots of things that didn't line up with the average incel, but his relatively good looks (for incels) helped propell the message. The message is the most important.
Yeah it works in terms of spreading publicity but I feel like most people know about us at this point

Our reputation is already at ground level since sexual liberation, everyone views virgins in a bad light. Unfortunately ERs are inevitable cases as long as society does nothing to remedy the frustration they have engendered in young men.

We unironically need chads to go ER.

Yeah, going er on random innocents is dumb. If er had attacked that sorority party then he wouldve sent a clear message to the world, but instead he just killed randoms on the sidewalk and made himself look like an absolute unhinged psycho. And then people in incel spaces praise him which makes us all look insane as a group

Yeah, going er on random innocents is dumb. If er had attacked that sorority party then he wouldve sent a clear message to the world, but instead he just killed randoms on the sidewalk and made himself look like an absolute unhinged psycho. And then people in incel spaces praise him which makes us all look insane as a group
He should have crawled through the window

Makes people think we are pretty boys and makes mentally ill foids simp for incels
You are still missing the point. An attractive chad will spread the message.

We unironically need chads to go ER.
When it's a Chad they are romanticized through Netflix series that replay his life from the beginning so that the viewer can feel empathy towards the serial killer.

:blackpill::blackpill: