Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Going ER is silly

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
In ER's manifesto when he told a story of a Chad or foid annoying him he would talk about how he would have the ultimate revenge on them, JFL, they are still living in heaven whereas ER is dead. ER killed people who he probably had no interactions with before whilst he is viewed as evil by the normie world and Stacy in California is viewed as good person, what is this justice you spoke of ER?

keeping normie faggots scared is honorable

In ER's manifesto when he told a story of a Chad or foid annoying him he would talk about how he would have the ultimate revenge on them, JFL, they are still living in heaven whereas ER is dead. ER killed people who he probably had no interactions with before whilst he is viewed as evil by the normie world and Stacy in California is viewed as good person, what is this justice you spoke of ER?
These women you desire so much, you too can possess them. What is it that is most precious about them?
-Their beauty? he suggested.
-It's not their beauty, I can tell you that much, it isn't their vagina either, nor even their love; because all
these disappear with life. And from now on you can possess their life. Launch yourself on a career of murder this very
evening; believe me, my friend, it's the only way still open to you.
-Michel Houellebecq, Whatever

It could be argued what ER did was good in a societal destabilization sense since its obvious many other males are following his lead and other's lead (think the Columbine killers and Martin Bryant I believe even before them).

Though sure going ER all by itself won't accomplish what you the individual incel or wizard really want which is love, acceptance and most importantly of all the validation of being chosen by a woman/girl to be her boyfriend/husband/what have you.

ER is just a symbol for whatever you like.

ER is a saint.

To me, the ideal ER would be if you went and shot up a feminist center, LGBTQ+ march, a club, etc. Places where we find individuals that we all equally hate

You may be right, but going ER is never the conclusion of a logical chain of thoughts (even if ER was preparing for it for a long time before he did it), it is an act of desperation. I cannot completely imagine what these guys feel before going on a killing spree, but I suspect that they are not able anymore to assess the potential outcome of what they're gonna do. Or they just don't care because they are sick and tired of this world.

So you may say that ER hasn't accomplished anything, he was a failure, did more bad than good, that's fine. But he's a symbol of the inevitable vengeance of the rejected males, the outburst of justified anger, he actually did what many incels (or even lower-tier normies) only dream about every day. Just went out the streets and didn't give a fuck. Freedom, life, relative comfort, he threw these things away (which takes more courage than most people can imagine), exacted his revenge and died before his enemies could capture him.

You may be right, but going ER is never the conclusion of a logical chain of thoughts (even if ER was preparing for it for a long time before he did it), it is an act of desperation. I cannot completely imagine what these guys feel before going on a killing spree, but I suspect that they are not able anymore to assess the potential outcome of what they're gonna do. Or they just don't care because they are sick and tired of this world.

So you may say that ER hasn't accomplished anything, he was a failure, did more bad than good, that's fine. But he's a symbol of the inevitable vengeance of the rejected males, the outburst of justified anger, he actually did what many incels (or even lower-tier normies) only dream about every day. Just went out the streets and didn't give a fuck. Freedom, life, relative comfort, he threw these things away (which takes more courage than most people can imagine), exacted his revenge and died before his enemies could capture him.
ER is part of a whole, a group of lonely men who did risk it all to enact revenge on society.

ER is part of a whole, a group of lonely men who did risk it all to enact revenge on society.
True, but he is the most well-known of them, the one who put incels on the map.

another fbi honeypot thread

You can't suffer from nonexistence, ER is fine, Chad is fine, but at least ER got some measure of revenge against Isla Vista which he so hated. Not saying that what he did was right or that it even made sense (would've been quicker to just skip the bullshit and kill himself, you're not going to care about your revenge when you're dead after all), but he could be worse off, like still alive and alone for example, or in prison.

I don’t mean to insult ER (PBUH), but he only managed to kill, like, 3 people. The other three died in an apartment complex. If you want to do something like that, at least do it right. You don’t even need to buy some $1,200 AR-15 after undergoing numerous background checks (which you would undoubtedly fail), you could buy a slingshot, some incendiaries and a 50¢ lighter from curry mart and start some bushfires outside a nuclear power plant during summer to kill millions. In minecraft. But that’s only if you wanted to top 9/11 for the most kills. The record-breaking high score is among us, door cuck was only the beginning.

It's about the message sent.

There would never be another ER,many other shootings but none by lonely angry virgin men

His plan failed but he wanted to kill all the stacies.

You can't suffer from nonexistence, ER is fine, Chad is fine, but at least ER got some measure of revenge against Isla Vista which he so hated. Not saying that what he did was right or that it even made sense (would've been quicker to just skip the bullshit and kill himself, you're not going to care about your revenge when you're dead after all), but he could be worse off, like still alive and alone for example, or in prison.
It would run your relatives lives though, they would be harassed by normies and painted as evil by the media.

It would run your relatives lives though, they would be harassed by normies and painted as evil by the media.
True but I mean in ER's case I can't say I feel bad for his relatives tbh, they're more or less are the people who in part caused him to give up on life in the first place. I read his manifesto, imagine if his dad wasn't so distant from him(doesn't even seem like he gave a shit about ER judging by interviews), and if he wasn't outright mocked and treated like shit by his dad's used up foid.