Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Going ER is now part and parcel of British culture

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Elliot Rodger was half-British, and identified more with this side of his family.

And now his successor is a proper British chap.

Celebrate World Cup GIF by Three Lions

This makes up for England losing the World Cup over outsourcing their athleticism to niggers who can't even kick a ball straight.

Last edited:
I look like your profiel pic irl

'ate roasties
'ate simps
'ate chads
luv 2d waifus
luv videogames
simple as

english slang makes me cringe, it sounds so soft and effeminate.

The eternal Anglo is one of the most violent specimen on earth.

its part and parcel of the United Cuckdom
iu

If you actually watch his video he lamented that he had to wageslave as a crane operator with no future. This is the bleak reality that is coming for 80% of men. Probably even worse for UK cucks because they have no industry and everything is becoming automated. How does Britain even make money? I legit can't think of a single thing they export. Without looking at Wikipedia I'm guessing they're just a bank country now like Singapore where rich people just stash their money.

Rage against the cuckism

I say - what's in the tea?!

The UK and the anglosphere is always one of my favourite laughing stocks. I love the fact that that shit phrase King Chaddam here said has become yet another stain in their pale, fish-like metaphorical skin.
Part and parcel. GTFO of the UK bros…
:blackpill::feelsthink:

Last edited:
The UK and the anglosphere is always one of my favourite laughing stocks. I love the fact that that shit phrase King Chaddam here made has become yet another stain in their pale fishlike metaphorical skin.
Part and parcel. GTFO of the UK bros…
:blackpill::feelsthink:
agree with you on this one:forcedsmile: