Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Going ER is a natural reaction to inceldom

Status
Not open for further replies.
EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm not promoting it but merely discussing the reasoning behind it. When you've had to live all your life without any romantic love while constantly being teased by the sluttiness of women and the pop culture obsession with sex it really damages your wellbeing. The blackpill reveals an uncomfortable truth, that all women only likes the same type of man and how all of them would reject any lesser male in an instant while still gladly use him as a slave to supply their welfare.

You see other men having harems of those women you long for but any sign of desperation or discontent is met with only further resentment. You know all the hypocrisy and injustice that the npc normies defends with their lives, and the feminist society that doesn't recognize the lonely man's misery while every one of women's problems gets attention time and time again.

You are left with only bitterness in your life, a secular world leaves no hope for divine ascension or any heaven awaiting you after death, in the end all you have is this one life and there is nothing for you in it. You want revenge, everyone is an enemy, and you have nothing to lose. With all this in mind the shooter doesn't seem so absurd anymore.

At the end of the day evolution favors violence and the ability to kill to get resources and mates or keep them.

Heroes be blessed

your not entitled to sex and companionship sweaty, now go pay your taxes to support us and chad and tyrones children teehee

Society is fucked up.

Based and High IQ.

Most of us will spend our lives going from cope to cope because our survival instinct knows we're dead meat if we dare go ER.

With that being said, there will also be a tiny % of incels who refuse to cope, and refuse to die a silent death. The normies will never understand why, because they can't comprehend the torture an incel feels. You're spot on OP, it actually IS natural.

I'm not promoting it but merely discussing the reasoning behind it. When you've had to live all your life without any romantic love while constantly being teased by the sluttiness of women and the pop culture obsession with sex it really damages your wellbeing. The blackpill reveals an uncomfortable truth, that all women only likes the same type of man and how all of them would reject any lesser male in an instant while still gladly use him as a slave to supply their welfare.

You see other men having harems of those women you long for but any sign of desperation or discontent is met with only further resentment. You know all the hypocrisy and injustice that the npc normies defends with their lives, and the feminist society that doesn't recognize the lonely man's misery while every one of women's problems gets attention time and time again.

You are left with only bitterness in your life, a secular world leaves no hope for divine ascension or any heaven awaiting you after death, in the end all you have is this one life and there is nothing for you in it. You want revenge, everyone is an enemy, and you have nothing to lose. With all this in mind the shooter doesn't seem so absurd anymore.
High awareness and high iq. I've had the same feeling about Saint Elliot and how he experienced things and emotions and feeling society hating me. The more you ask for your basic rights the more they hate you so they really deserve a violent wake up sometimes maybe.

Only thing I disagree is God. If god is real he is always and everywhere real, doens't mean shit if this cucked society went all normie and secular (also those who still enjoy life and smile and have a great time even if secular instead of be constantly depressed just make my desire to sucker punch them 100000% times stronger)
At the end of the day evolution favors violence and the ability to kill to get resources and mates or keep them.

Last edited:

You nailed it.

If all women reject you, you basically feel society hates you and wants you to suffer.

You nailed it.

If all women reject you, you basically feel society hates you and wants you to suffer.
Also they don't take your suffering seriously because also many men don't help you. They are superficial little subhumans

Expecting incels to not go er is like expecting a starved lion not to eat you

Yes, killing people surely is a natural way to cope with being lonely. :feelsseriously:
You aren't "just being lonely". Your loneliness is promoted, you are bullied, and then even forced to contribute to their society, you are essentially a slave that is being mocked by those you provide for.

You aren't "just being lonely". Your loneliness is promoted, you are bullied, and then even forced to contribute to their society, you are essentially a slave that is being mocked by those you provide for.

doing what others want you to do is slavery
doing what you want to do is freedom

fitting this status quo therefore being a productive member of society ala a slave is dementia and shouldnt be done.

life for yourself , please yourself

Hit the nail on the head. Ive been saying this for a while. It sucks but its true, if you screw over men for too long and gaslight them then they will retaliate

Emotions are a tricky thing.

your not entitled to sex and companionship sweaty, now go pay your taxes to support us and chad and tyrones children teehee
Society is against evolution.

If we still lived in the jungle, there wouldn't be any taxes.
If a woman wants man to build her a shelter, she'd better be ready to suck some dick

Too bad society doesn't care to understand this

ER= inceldom + living in today's degenerate and hypersexualized culture + mental problems.

ER= inceldom + living in today's degenerate and hypersexualized culture + mental problems.
not even mental problems. just seeing the world for the hellhole it is.

not even mental problems. just seeing the world for the hellhole it is.
But the amount of courage and denial of the survival instinct it takes to go ER requires at least a degree of mental illness.

Many must thinking about it but will never actually do it.

I think deep down they understand the motive just fine. It terrifies them that if they just were born ugly they'd be just like us.

But the amount of courage and denial of the survival instinct it takes to go ER requires at least a degree of mental illness.

Many must thinking about it but will never actually do it.
yes its very low inhib sociopath type behaviour.

i would be terrified even of the noise of the gun im so beta fml

Based and High IQ.

Most of us will spend our lives going from cope to cope because our survival instinct knows we're dead meat if we dare go ER.

With that being said, there will also be a tiny % of incels who refuse to cope, and refuse to die a silent death. The normies will never understand why, because they can't comprehend the torture an incel feels. You're spot on OP, it actually IS natural.

Normies just expect us to take it. They expect us to be content for being a door mat. We are being pushed to our breaking points (most of us will either rope or abandon society). I do not condone violence In anyway but a very small group of mentally ill incels can resort to violence.
Normies just expect us to take it. They expect us to be content for being a door mat. We are being pushed to our breaking points (most of us will either rope or abandon society). I do not condone violence In anyway but a very small group of mentally ill incels can resort to violence.
Bullying Communities like IT or Kiwi Farms only worsen the situation for them.

yes its very low inhib sociopath type behaviour.

i would be terrified even of the noise of the gun im so beta fml
I wouldn't have much of a problem executing people if I knew they really deserve it, but putting the gun to your head and shooting requires massive courage.

But also, all of those ER incidents end up killing tons of undeserving people, so it's also another reason I won't do it.

I think deep down they understand the motive just fine. It terrifies them that if they just were born ugly they'd be just like us.

I read the article on Vox about incels and it surprised me that they basically calmly said that they expect things like Isla Vista to happen again.

The internet allows these ideas to spread to young men and mutate with unprecedented speed. Every day, boys are logging on to Reddit and 4chan and being introduced to extreme ideas in what is effectively a mass social experiment whose results simply aren’t in yet. But it probably isn’t too bold of a prediction that there will be more Torontos and more Santa Barbaras, more Pittsburghs and more Christchurches — to say nothing of the more ordinary forms of violence and harassment that arise from these ideas.

I feel like the elites in the West and their propagandists know very well that they're deliberately tormenting a lot of people and expect backlash, it's just that they feel like they're not the ones that will be getting hit. They've become very detached from society and live in their own world.

Going ER is the disturbing fate that some incels teeter on. The goal is to avoid stooping down to the same level as overly emotional women.

a secular world leaves no hope for divine ascension or any heaven awaiting you after death, in the end all you have is this one life and there is nothing for you in it.
Thats why incels should take the islampill. Inform yourself about the Quran etc. like I did.

It's the only right option

52 Weeks

1 Meeks

Exactly. We need to talk about the fact we're FORCED more often. Most people can't see it because they like the way things are, and want to contribute. Others are hopeful and think if they do this, or that, things will work out eventually so they tolerate being FORCED without question. Very few see nothing of good, and just want out.

Such people will find out you cannot get out. 99% of this planet is a prison. we're forced to work via taxes. if you choose not to work, and choose not to pay your taxes: opting out into a (homesteading lifestyle) they will take your property from you (property tax) and auction it out to the highest bidder. On top of that we got: ordinance, after ordinance, from collecting rain water, to laws against having too long of grass, or laws against growing vegetables in your front yard, etc, preventing you further from becoming fully self reliant.

If you get lucky and somehow avoid losing YOUR house the fines they keep giving you for petty bs will surely get ya, as you will not have the money to pay them (keep in mind all laws are backed up with the threat of deadly force) so you not having money, they will come for you. if you deside to protect yourself, and YOUR property out of self defense, you will be killed.

The only way we can avoid being FORCED is to find a place way off in the wilderness away from everyone, which is difficult to do in many ways, and even then goodluck not being found out as there is cameras everywhere in the woods now.

Drop your fucking hope, fuck living as a slave it's fucking pathetic. (TLDR)

Last edited:
I can sympathize with ER kind of.

Society is against evolution.

If we still lived in the jungle, there wouldn't be any taxes.
If a woman wants man to build her a shelter, she'd better be ready to suck some dick
right? Fuck this gay society burn it to the ground!!!!

@EyesAreSoCold you joined on Feb 23, 2018 and yet you still have less than 5k posts. I suggest you go ER buddy boyo

Exactly. We need to talk about the fact we're FORCED more often. Most people can't see it because they like the way things are, and want to contribute. Others are hopeful and think if they do this, or that, things will work out eventually so they tolerate being FORCED without question. Very few see nothing of good, and just want out.

Such people will find out you cannot get out. 99% of this planet is a prison. we're forced to work via taxes. if you choose not to work, and choose not to pay your taxes: opting out into a (homesteading lifestyle) they will take your property from you (property tax) and auction it out to the highest bidder. On top of that we got: ordinance, after ordinance, from collecting rain water, to laws against having too long of grass, or laws against growing vegetables in your front yard, etc, preventing you further from becoming fully self reliant.

If you get lucky and somehow avoid losing YOUR house the fines they keep giving you for petty bs will surely get ya, as you will not have the money to pay them (keep in mind all laws are backed up with the threat of deadly force) so you not having money, they will come for you. if you deside to protect yourself, and YOUR property out of self defense, you will be killed.

The only way we can avoid being FORCED is to find a place way off in the wilderness away from everyone, which is difficult to do in many ways, and even then goodluck not being found out as there is cameras everywhere in the woods now.

Drop your fucking hope, fuck living as a slave it's fucking pathetic. (TLDR)
Tbh. It wouldn't be so difficult to make a sacrifice if you actually had a stake in it and something to look forward to.
@EyesAreSoCold you joined on Feb 23, 2018 and yet you still have less than 5k posts. I suggest you go ER buddy boyo
View attachment 109398
Over:feelsrope:

Doesn't surprise me when you feel/felt rejected for most of your life not only by foids, but in a society in general. You wake up one day and realize that you have been lied to all your life.

When ER actually went on the news in 2014, I felt some sympathy for him, not that I do not condemn these actions, but I could find many common factors.

However, the title is untrue. If that was the case you would have heard every day a few people "going ER", that's simply not the case. Notably in Europe, where these kind of things are of extreme rarity. Suicide, however, is true - for any individual "going ER" there is 1 million male suicide related to Inceldom, I guess.

However, the title is untrue. If that was the case you would have heard every day a few people "going ER", that's simply not the case. Notably in Europe, where these kind of things are of extreme rarity. Suicide, however, is true - for any individual "going ER" there is 1 million male suicide related to Inceldom, I guess.
Ye just suicide is far more common and mass murders are so rare that they are almost irrelevant. I believe it's because we have a strong moral embedded in our culture that calls murder the greatest taboo(I also think murder is inherently bad) and then there's also fear of the law and so those triumphs over revenge. But if we weren't indoctrinated in this way from youth and always taught to suppress our violent side we would probably see ERs all the time.

And that is why I called it a natural reaction because even if you are domesticated to the point of complete surrender to the law, that still in the deepest recess of your mind you can feel the desire for violent revenge when faced with such a horrible reality.

Last edited:
The only people who truly are mentally ill are those who accept society the way it is now.

Most ERs wasn't even incels. Look at the mosque shooter, school shooters, yoga shooter and the Marines nightclub shooter. What does they all have in common? They all had girlfriends!

Absolutely. The normans don't realize that you can't just kick a dog and back it into a corner without it fighting back. It is animalistic nature to fight back when you are extremely oppressed and subjugated on a daily basis like us incels are.

They want us incels to just die and go away. The problem they don't realize is things will get even worse. Soon 60%+ of men will be considered incels, and a large portion of these men will be extremely low inhibition and violent- some will even be driven to violence by extreme isolation and years of abuse.

This is a problem that just won't go away. If you look at history, there have been many beta uprisings that have occurred: All Abrahamic religions were essentially massive scale beta uprisings.

It is a vicious cycle.

Feminists are backed by the Jewish governments of the ZOG Five Eye cuntries.
They sure are. Feminists don't realize they're being used as controlled opposition to help bring in globalization. It's funny because they think they're fighting oppression when in fact they're fighting to be further oppressed. idiots.

True, men are naturally programmed to prefer a honorable death over a miserable life. That's why males die from suicide at a higher rate than females but foids are more inclined to attempt suicide (and then fail).

They sure are. Feminists don't realize they're being used as controlled opposition to help bring in globalization. It's funny because they think they're fighting oppression when in fact they're fighting to be further oppressed. idiots.
Chanty Binx wearing D&G glasses, and teeth whiter than a White Nationalist rally only proves that feminism is a useful idiot for the international Jew.

I wish Allah had given me more mental illness and sociopathy, to help me become a more useful membER of society.

For an incel, not going ER is like trying not to go poopie when you want to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back