Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Going ER in GTA (in GTA)

Saint Lives MattER

Saint Lives MattER

Self-banned
-
Does anyone else enjoy going ER in GTA? It's very soothing. Quite a nice cope. I don't even really play the sERies anymore, but I'll still hop on to ERmaxx from time to time, and hop off when the piglettes kill me. EithER in San Andreas or GTA 5 genERally.

There's so many ways to do it, too. Rifle, launcher, C4, dildo, tank, van. Using an ambulamb with the siren on is a pERsonal favourite. Driving down the beach in GTA 5 is a nice Saint Vancel (Alek Minassian) LARPmaxx.

I'm hoping for some sick ultra-realistic VR GTA in 10-30 years. Imagine going ER in VR GTA. Top tiER copium.

Last edited:
I used to like flying the planes into buildings and driving down the wrong side of the road.

Nothing like going er in gta 4. I would spend hours just going on killing sprees then jump off the Empire State Building

I used to like flying the planes into buildings and driving down the wrong side of the road.
Muslimmaxxed plane chad.

Driving the van down the beach in GTA 5 is nice. Like Saint Vancel

I once reenacted ER in GTA 5 on his anniversary. I dressed up with the shades and jeans and stuff. Found a black BMW (that even had a latte in the cup holder) and drove to the campus on los santos and drove people over and went pew pew

Using pedestrians to go on their on rampage against the police, while I go hide & pretend I'm in a Waco type situation :lul: the police in both gta 4 & 5 are very underpowered against a team of 7+ pedestrians with weapons. In gta 4, I'd spawn in 10 or 13 random pedestrians with the ak47, have them fight a 5 star wanted level in the museum. I'd be hiding out in a room literally for hours until the police get to me.

I once reenacted ER in GTA 5 on his anniversary. I dressed up with the shades and jeans and stuff. Found a black BMW (that even had a latte in the cup holder) and drove to the campus on los santos and drove people over and went pew pew
God damn, based latteecel

BASED

I used to like flying the planes into buildings
Due to the oddly "boxed off" nature of GTA V, unfortunately, all that does is blow up your plane and leave the building relatively unscathed... :feelsUgh:

If they decide to add less useless filler to IV, I might actually decide to try it, even with the SJW-promoting, degeneracy-pushing nonsense they'll inevitably shovel into it. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Due to the oddly "boxed off" nature of GTA V, unfortunately, all that does is blow up your plane and leave the building relatively unscathed... :feelsUgh:

If they decide to add less useless filler to IV, I might actually decide to try it even with the SJW-promoting, degeneracy-pushing nonsense they'll inevitably shovel into it. :feelsjuice:
Oh this was way back in the GTA SA days, I haven't played it in years unfortunately.

Yes,can't wait to go ER in GTA 6,unless they force you to play as that leaked toilet,if that's the case i won't play the game at all.
Man that would be ERfuel