Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Going ER (in GTA 5) without roping makes no sense.

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
Part of the damage caused by going ER is not just the people that are killed and also injured, but the family members who deal with the loss of a loved one. When tragedy strikes, people look for a way to cope with the pain. If someone goes ER, but doesn't shoot themselves in the head like ER did, then they go to jail and trial, which the family members who lost loved ones will attend and see "justice be served". This provides them a way to deal with the pain, cope, and "get through this by seeing justice be served".

If one is to go ER (in GTA 5)they should rope immediately afterwards, so those family members can't see any "justice be served". They simply have to "take the L" and suck it up, just like many men in this generation are told to "take the L", and suck it up when it comes to the shit quality of life they've been given.

High IQ Thread :feelsokman: :bigbrain:

If you have no family, maybe.

I still have my parents. I don't want them to suffer, nor wouldn't I for other circumstances.

Part of the damage caused by going ER is not just the people that are killed and also injured, but the family members who deal with the loss of a loved one. When tragedy strikes, people look for a way to cope with the pain. If someone goes ER, but doesn't shoot themselves in the head like ER did, then they go to jail and trial, which the family members who lost loved ones will attend and see "justice be served". This provides them a way to deal with the pain, cope, and "get through this by seeing justice be served".

If one is to go ER (in GTA 5)they should rope immediately afterwards, so those family members can't see any "justice be served". They simply have to "take the L" and suck it up, just like many men in this generation are told to "take the L", and suck it up when it comes to the shit quality of life they've been given.
Based and high iq. If you dont rope after going ER you will surely get caught by the authorities(eventually) and face life in prison. And as an incel you will not get a light sentence. Honestly at the point that youre ready to go ER you should already be ok with roping after. Youre life is absolutely ruined either way.

As they call, an martyrdom operation.

Court is a circle jerk for normies to feel good about their superior moral values. But tbh normies reproduce like rabbits and their lives are worthless and they know it, so i wouldn't really consider about their 'coping' since it doesn't mean anything. Normies don't actually care when their family dies because normies aren't human, they're just NPCs following a script. People who go ER are usually killed in action anyway it's not like they're going to peacefully arrest someone who is actively killing people. Even blackcels sleeping in their car with a gun or sometimes sleeping in their room get killed by cops.