Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Going ER (in GTA 5) is no solution

• Thread starter AutistcelSupreme
  • Start date
AutistcelSupreme

AutistcelSupreme

Banned
-
I know there are some incels who think about going ER (In a Videogame)
The thing is, it wouldnt change anything about female hypergamy, feminism, and cucked normies. And rising inceldom. It only leads to society hating incels even more And eventually clamping down on us.

No matter how justified some might feel in their anger. In the end it wouldnt change anything. If we really want to blackpill society somewhat, we need to become smarter in our methods.

And we need to distance ourselves from those who go ER (in a videogame) And lone wolves going ER (in a videogame) dont do us any favors.

I want normies and foids to feel pain

No matter how much mental gymnastics normies do, going ER is still a statement that can't be ignored. If we all just suffer quiet, then normies won't think there is any problem with modern society. Going ER makes them start to think a little.

The problem with most ERs is that they unwisely go after randoms instead of the ones who deserve it (and thus generate an big impact)

For example if some "right wing" guy mnecrafts a LGBT or feminist rally, it would generate lulz that would accelerate social conflicts

But most ERs just shoot some kids in a school which does exactly nothing, the media can't milk it other than "AR-15 bad".