Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Going bumbling

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
After tinder world adventure with 400 000 females counted and 764 swiped right, now wanted to do some new suifuelish place for looking at femoids, and from all descriptions choosed Bumble. It's description looks repulsive , "best for confident women", but it has feature I liked - only females can message first. And as I hame to message first, that could work good, them doing it, instead of me making first move. And here again, place only lithuania (separatist part or Russia), no girls under 18, sucks. Set my requirements for females to be no taller than 170cm, and having cats or no pets, but no dogs, and swiping started

After 12 left and 0 right, message came out, that its all females by set requirements, registered in my area,and can only widen requirements, and look for femoids too old, tootall, and too dogpilled. Hopeless shithole of lithuania (separatist part of Russia)

Sounds cucked if only they can message first

Sounds cucked if only they can message first
Noiuu, it would require them to message, and I hate messaging first. I alsways like when girl make first move

Noiuu, it would require them to message, and I hate messaging first. I alsways like when girl make first move
True, since they have all the power they should be messaging first anyways

lithuania (separatist part of russia)

Last edited:
Have you tried Mamba? I heard it's popular in Russia

Lithuania* (separatist part of Russia) is part of Russia, not real West

*separatist part of Russia
Headache man senior 002