Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Going bald at 19

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
I honestly just want to rope. If I didn't already have enough shit traits, now I'm also going bald. Wtf is this shit, why did I have to get shafted in every aspect of life.

I'm sorry to hear that. My condolences

Fuck, that has got to suck. I'm in my mid-30s and still have a full head of hair. Once that's gone, so am I... out of this life forever!

My manlet bro had a bald patch at 19, 5/10 face. He's married with 3 kids.

Get on dhT blockers early. Don't wait or you will regret it. It will kill your sex drive but why would you care anyway as a incel

Get on dhT blockers early. Don't wait or you will regret it. It will kill your sex drive but why would you care anyway as a incel
You got any recommendations? I'm kinda confused by all these options. I assume you don't need a prescription.

lucky i wish i was bald

Not too uncommon. I started losing my hair at 16 or 17. I was NW2 by age 18.

You got any recommendations? I'm kinda confused by all these options. I assume you don't need a prescription.

Finasteride or Dutasteride. What country are you in?

Not too uncommon. I started losing my hair at 16 or 17. I was NW2 by age 18.

Finasteride or Dutasteride. What country are you in?
Were you also thinning ? Because i hear that people with thinning hair tend to not respond to treatments because their hair lose is mostly aggressive.

Were you also thinning ? Because i hear that people with thinning hair tend to not respond to treatments because their hair lose is mostly aggressive.

Diffuse thinning? Not noticeably at 18, no.

Also areas with diffuse thinning actually respond better to hair loss treatments than completely bald areas. Most people who regrow hair do so in areas that were thinning but not completely bald. Hair loss meds alone rarely actually lower a hairline. That's something you need a hair transplant for.

Diffuse thinning? Not noticeably at 18, no.

Also areas with diffuse thinning actually respond better to hair loss treatments than completely bald areas. Most people who regrow hair do so in areas that were thinning but not completely bald. Hair loss meds alone rarely actually lower a hairline. That's something you need a hair transplant for.
I would be happy to maintain my shit hair for some years. I'm diffusing but there're thin hairs who haven't gotten full bald yet, if i could thicken them and maintain i'd be extremely happy.

yeah i'm severely balding at 19, sucks