Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going back to college at 24 yrs old

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Better than never, I guess. I'm gonna try majoring in Computer Science because why the hell not. I don't want to end up working minimum wage jobs for the next 5+ years while being stuck in this city.

I need a change of pace and environment. I'm getting tired of being alone all the time, even though I thought that's what I wanted. I want a little human interaction. I want to change who I am and I want people to like me for who I am. I want to go to college parties and meet women, and I want to bring them back to my dorm and fuck them, then go to sleep and study the entire next day.

Anything is possible... but is it possible for anyone?

Last edited:
Computer science is becoming saturated isn't it?

The answer is : You need to figure it out by trying

Computer science is becoming saturated isn't it?

Sure, but a BA/BS in Computer Science can get you a job almost anywhere. The jobs pay really well too.

I'm leaving college after 3 years, the human interaction they give you is the bare minimum, when you have to work in group projects. Even when I attempted to go to some events, I was just basically looked at awkwardly and they basically waited for me to leave

I'm leaving college after 3 years, the human interaction they give you is the bare minimum, when you have to work in group projects. Even when I attempted to go to some events, I was just basically looked at awkwardly and they basically waited for me to leave

I've felt the same way most of my life but I never really tried doing anything about it.

Don't you think we have to put in a little more effort? I kind of just always expected people to initiate conversation with me, without me doing the same.

Your expectations are high but whatever makes you happy :)

I've felt the same way most of my life but I never really tried doing anything about it.

Don't you think we have to put in a little more effort? I kind of just always expected people to initiate conversation with me, without me doing the same.

Incels initiating conversations with girls is basically harassment, I tried it with a cutie and she got scared of me and basically looked right at her phone every time I walked by her, I regret doing it.

Attachments

• quote-so-you-know-cats-are-interesting-they-are-kind-of-like-girls-if-they-come-and-talk-to-yo...jpg
    quote-so-you-know-cats-are-interesting-they-are-kind-of-like-girls-if-they-come-and-talk-to-yo...jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 72
Incels initiating conversations with girls is basically harassment, I tried it with a cutie and she got scared of me and basically looked right at her phone every time I walked by her, I regret doing it.

Fair enough, but I NEED to try something. I don't even have any male friends to hang out with (my old friend from HS got married yesterday at 24, so we won't be seeing each other for a while).

When you look at college websites, you see a lot of incel-looking people that seem to have friends and are enjoying themselves.

Fair enough, but I NEED to try something. I don't even have any male friends to hang out with (my old friend from HS got married yesterday at 24, so we won't be seeing each other for a while).

When you look at college websites, you see a lot of incel-looking people that seem to have friends and are enjoying themselves.

I wish you luck

Good luck, dude. It's suicide fuel everyday.

That's a fine project. More education is always good, don't listen to the downers here. It's never too late to change course, change careers. A lot of employers are more lenient than you think when it comes down to fucked-up or strange trajectories. And given the way science is currently evolving, a longevity pill may soon transform your 24 years on this earth into 14 years.

I must warn you, though: computer science is very hard, more advanced than mere programming. If you don't have what it takes to sit down and do advanced math hours on end, you're not equipped to succeed. Going into such studies with a depressed brain is a recipe for certain failure. Try to fix your depression before going to college, or choose an easier major.

Don't wait, the older you get the longer it takes

Honestly I would go into Information Technology, just as many opprotunities and doesn't require as much studying. Maybe Civil Engineering

You can definitely do it. Being 24 isn't the problem if you're decent looking and NT

That's awesome man. If your ever planning to take over incels.is, just PM me ;).

Yeah try to live it up at college, you seem to be an extrovert that's stuck inside the body of a Incel.

That's a fine project. More education is always good, don't listen to the downers here. It's never too late to change course, change careers. A lot of employers are more lenient than you think when it comes down to fucked-up or strange trajectories. And given the way science is currently evolving, a longevity pill may soon transform your 24 years on this earth into 14 years.

I must warn you, though: computer science is very hard, more advanced than mere programming. If you don't have what it takes to sit down and do advanced math hours on end, you're not equipped to succeed. Going into such studies with a depressed brain is a recipe for certain failure. Try to fix your depression before going to college, or choose an easier major.
Studyceling is a good cope. I don't know why a lot of Incels underestimate it.

The longevity pill won't be given out to the masses that quickly, it may come for those that can access it early (those that are richer than the average and those that are of have a higher authority). Also there aren't many things that would elongate our telomeres since the length of those cells dictate how long we live.

Happy for you tbh.

Good luck!
I would advise you to look for study groups in as much courses as possible, an important key to success in difficult majors and makes it easier to find friends. Structure your week and have both fixed times for studying and free time, otherwise you risk to be overwhelmed by your university chores

don't bother, stay neet as long as possible