Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Going 50/50 is the worst dynamic in a relationship

it's retarded because you put the objective to have 50/50 (effort? daily chores? time spent per objective?) whatever the 50/50 is supposed to represent over both being satisfied

Extremely toxic proposition

if this bitch is into genealogy and genetics all of a sudden and it's so important to her, we should mandate checks for every whore who thinks she will get preggers. the bitch should not be allowed to have a kid after a certain age if she has any odd facial feature she should get a hysterectomy, if she is short, any epigenetic diseases in her family line she should have her uterus removed. Fucking cunt thinking she is worth a lot, useless roasties should be sent to the gulag ( allllll in SIMULATION )

Stopped reading at “women are much more valuable in society”.

You’re worth nothing without your pussy, kek

epigenetic

This is the only hope of Africans evolving enough to counter East Asian and European populations.

I wouldn't want to breed. I'd just simply enjoy seeing African students easily decimate the other races intellectually.

This is the only hope of Africans evolving enough to counter East Asian and European populations.

I wouldn't want to breed. I'd just simply enjoy seeing African students easily decimate the other races intellectually.
a good dream athletic and smart

Women's value is artificially inflated because of simps and gynocentric society. They actually have no inherent value. Men are much more capable than they are.

Women are the ones passing weak, undesirable genes because society caters to their reproductive needs.

It's was who asked for "equality". Most men were happier and more fulfilled at the time when they were paying for the dates. Most women were too, as a matter of fact. First end feminism, hypergamy, promiscuity.

Again with the patriarchy. Most men live worse lives than women. Inceldom is exclusively a male problem. Society is gynocentric to the point that universities and companies actively discriminate against men. I don't give a fuck about your cycles. Men live on as productive men of society with basic needs being met.

Why is this called dating advice? I guess they forgot to add a FDS in front or guide to ultimate cuckoldary or something like that

Let's see if this self-entitled cumrag thinks if she's more valuable when a bunch of shitskins treat her like cattle (in video games).