Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this a believable catfish?

towncel

towncel

you're insanely dull if you like this site
I made a tinder account today and got 0 matches after giving likes to 6 or so stacies

Also, 0 likes... I don't even know where to see notifications

Attachments

• maaaaaaaan.PNG
    maaaaaaaan.PNG
    33.6 KB · Views: 183
Looks too much like a model, probably 50/50 will believe.

towncel said:
I made a tinder account today and got 0 matches after giving likes to 6 or so stacies

Also, 0 likes... I don't even know where to see notifications

How many photos did you post, if it's just one, it clearly screams catfish. Maybe, choose another guy, the Chad in your profile is kind of too Chad so as not to be obvious (especially if it's the only photo).

The bio is kind of weak too, elaborate a bit more with some generic bs or make up something, a single sentence is kind of fishy.

Perhaps you should try to wait some days, I doubt that your profile was seen by enough whores so as to be able to match you already - especially if you only made it today.

KvltWarrior98 said:
How many photos did you post, if it's just one, it clearly screams catfish. Maybe, choose another guy, the Chad in your profile is kind of too Chad so as not to be obvious (especially if it's the only photo).

The bio is kind of weak too, elaborate a bit more with some generic bs or make up something, a single sentence is kind of fishy.

Perhaps you should try to wait some days, I doubt that your profile was seen by enough whores so as to be able to match you already - especially if you only made it today.

How do I catfish with multiple pictures?

btw. the bio isn't weak compared to the girls I get as potential matches, either 0 bio or one short sentence

get one without the body, just face.

towncel said:
How do I catfish with multiple pictures?

btw. the bio isn't weak compared to the girls I get as potential matches, either 0 bio or one short sentence

just get a picture of a nice car ( believable photo) and claim its yours kek

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
get one without the body, just face.

just get a picture of a nice car ( believable photo) and claim its yours kek

Every single picture of a cool car I can get reveals that it's not mine

towncel said:
Every single picture of a cool car I can get reveals that it's not mine

lol just get a picture of a pickup truck in a nice sunset setting or some shit. it worked for me, i got 160 matches from thirsty females seeking chad

Oh the irony if a guy who actually looks like this has a hard time on tinder because no girl believes him lol.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
lol just get a picture of a pickup truck in a nice sunset setting or some shit. it worked for me, i got 160 matches from thirsty females seeking chad

Link? :D

towncel said:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b4/05/40/b405404ab2f6598cbe0de7044a5252cf.jpg

not the one i used but similar to this as its believable.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b4/05/40/b405404ab2f6598cbe0de7044a5252cf.jpg

not the one i used but similar to this as its believable.

Then they will ask why I captured the car on the right as well

What chad picture did you use? Still 0 notifications about anything on day 2

towncel said:
Then they will ask why I captured the car on the right as well

i said get photo similar to it, and no dont have 2 cars in picture.

i mean get a photo "scene" similar to this, makes it more believable, like you know sunset/ camping and shit

Here is the new one I am using, I swipe up or right on idiots who deserve trolling and heart break + any femoid that is hot and shows her boobs (yes, I am gonna try to get nudes from them)

The previous one was from another user who posted how they got caught and someone added them saying they are an incel wanting to be a chad, hopefully I am successful this time but idk how popular tinder is where I live, ran out after not all that many potential matches

Attachments

• newtinder.PNG
    newtinder.PNG
    55.9 KB · Views: 103
PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
i said get photo similar to it, and no dont have 2 cars in picture.

i mean get a photo "scene" similar to this, makes it more believable, like you know sunset/ camping and shit

I got a photo of a cool + expensive looking car and believable bio, still nothing