Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over “Goes on tinder” immediately exits

yunglean69

yunglean69

Veteran
★★★
Went on tinder for the first time and saw a harem of stacies and beckies and immediately deleted that shit. Decided to look at the competition I’m up against before I quit and it’s painfully over. Tall chads everywhere

Southern chadifornia is BRUTAL

Went on tinder for the first time and saw a harem of stacies and beckies and immediately deleted that shit. Decided to look at the competition I’m up against before I quit and it’s painfully over. Tall chads everywhere

Southern chadifornia is BRUTAL
socal is fucked i would move out asap if i was u

Tinder is literally just 90% bots and shit at this point. If you go on a dating app and don't get matched with a bunch of fats and tranny's it's not real

I tried it once, first day i got 4 matches, who when i unblurred the pics were clearly bots, next 6 days nothing. Enough to never try it again. It surprised me how many women use it, if they are real anyway.

I tried it once, first day i got 4 matches, who when i unblurred the pics were clearly bots, next 6 days nothing. Enough to never try it again. It surprised me how many women use it, if they are real anyway.
They match u with bots to get u to buy one of their packages

They match u with bots to get u to buy one of their packages
Yeah, i figured its a bait once i saw you need a premium to see the pics and message them back. There was a trick on youtube how to unblurry the pics and jfl one pic was the alien in Marilyn Monroe dress :feelskek:, employees are making jokes.