Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based GOD'S WRATH: The virus strikes Taiwan

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

It broke the daily record of poeple getting viruses, that's what this country deserves: for noodlewhores sucking white man's big big cock.

I pray for the day a fed up ricecel creates a virus that only kills noodlewhores and cumskins.

that shits not real you stupid fuck. kikes just decide when to put a "spike" on the TV to get stupid sheep to do what they are told. cant believe people are on this site and are calling themselves blackpilled but believe a blatent make-believe obvious kike delusional thing such as cuckvid19.

there is not fucking virus thats above and beyond the normal shit that goes around. its all pure kike propaganda and mass delusion

that shits not real you stupid fuck. kikes just decide when to put a "spike" on the TV to get stupid sheep to do what they are told. cant believe people are on this site and are calling themselves blackpilled but believe a blatent make-believe obvious kike delusional thing such as cuckvid19.

there is not fucking virus thats above and beyond the normal shit that goes around. its all pure kike propaganda and mass delusion
any proof?

Do you see wmaf very often there?

who the fuck cares? its just a runny nose now.

I pray for the day a fed up ricecel creates a virus that only kills noodlewhores and cumskins.
I pray the day the subjects of ER can be real and I can turn into a titan via injection