Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel God’s lonely men

nettle

nettle

Unionist Mosleycel tallfag卐
★★★★★
Autistic hikki ugly short men are god’s lonely people, we’ll never be loved for or cared for and we’ll never get the opportunity to, if i’d been attractive i’d have had teachers and bullying be taken seriously and sexual abuse taken seriously but i am ugly and autistic so it didn’t matter, depression :cryfeels:

e i’d have had teachers and bullying be taken seriously and sexual abuse taken seriously but i am ugly and autistic so it didn’t matter, depression :cryfeels:

Remember the mistreatment well.

They have no souls

Same here, my loneliness is literally killing me. Once I am fully mentally dead I will... No, can't say that.

Just because I'm shy and Autistic doesn't mean that I don't like being with other people. :feelswhat:

Same here, my loneliness is literally killing me. Once I am fully mentally dead I will... No, can't say that.

Just because I'm shy and Autistic doesn't mean that I don't like being with other people. :feelswhat:
Autism is literally a death sentence bro I’m actually gonna KMS, I just want to be a noémie so bad