Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious (godly trait) How to deal with a world that keeps ignoring you at every moment

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I'm more neutral than I've ever been. Haven't cried in over months.

Mom keeps taking my money for rent and I can't save up to move out. She constantly does things with RA even though she bitches about aching 24/7 proving she can work. Mostly lays around watching TV all day. No better than Barbara Chandler at this point.

Work treats me like shit no matter how innocent I go up for conversation. Am called the marker bandit because of a stupid innocent drawing where I drew someone innocently and apparently I'm mocking them even though a bunch of the employees draw each other in a joking manner all the time.

All my hangouts on other sites have people ignoring the fuck on me and I end up watching YouTube alone and I don't know what else to do besides rot.

Truly I have the patience of a saint or maybe I'm becoming more godly than ever.

I just want out of society at this point. I should be working out. But this shit job is taking over my life. And I'm trapped.

Holy fuck mother fucking. I don't even care about women or men anymore I just want a place for myself at this point. Idc if anyone wants to kill me or start trouble with me because I've accepted death. This life is only for chaotic cruelty dominated organisms born from the cruelty dominated universe they were set in. Where the fuck was MY DAD TO TEACH ME ALL THE CRUELTY DOMINATED UNIVERSE TECHNIQUES MOTHER FUCKER SHOULDVE TOLD ME HOW UNSPEACIAL I WAS AT THE VERY LEAST THAT WAY I COULDVE WORKED OUT AND NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT MYSELF WHAT THE HELL

Last edited:
Why do you give your mom all of your money

Why do you give your mom all of your money
She takes my money. She's a nosey Latina that keeps trying to get my passcode to the ATM. Even caught her in my room doing that. Fuckin Latin people I swear. The least you guys can do is leave me alone. Personally ignore me and my shit money. I'm just trying to move the fuck Out I'm tired you motherfucker AAAUG

Why let her. Give her a small amount for rent each month
I do except she takes half of what I earn from my paycheck. I only have 1000 after each paycheck and I'm left with 300 afterwards it's the same shit everyweek. Where I live rent is fucking high and my mom financiallly fucked us over 4 years ago.

I do except she takes half of what I earn from my paycheck. I only have 1000 after each paycheck and I'm left with 300 afterwards it's the same shit everyweek.
How much is her rent?

1200 every two weeks. Where I live rent is too fucking costly.
Get out of there asap

Don’t give her shit. Rent a hotel for a week theyll charge less

Get out of there asap

Don’t give her shit. Rent a hotel for a week theyll charge less
Now you see WERE I AM COMING FROM. EVERYTHING I DO ISNT MY FAULT WHILE BEIFN SHORT I ACCEPT IT IS MY FAULT BECAUSE OF MY GENERICS SAME WITH AUTISM. IT WAS MY FAULT FOR BEING BORN WITH THEM. But yeah I am neutral the world is fair just like normies say . This is legit normal. I am mentally fine. I will own nothing and be happy.

Last edited:
you make imaginary friends

30% Needlessly insulting fellow brocel in sacred ID.
Have you tried not being a brony my little pony watching faggot? That would probably help

Have you tried not being a brony my little pony watching faggot? That would probably help
What kind of low IQ reply is this. @Fat Link get this Jew his meds.

Youre a fucking brony dude fuck off
I'm not even a brony.... That was literally low t memes.

I'm literally working my ass off. For 40 to 60 hours a week. What do you want.