Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Goddamn some people really deserve an ass beating.

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Veteran
★★
SurvivingInfidelitycom   I just wanted a little remorse from you   2020 09 13 232550

Bitches nowadays are vile and think they can get away with anything. They think a person won't touch them.

I guess there are worst fates then just being alone glad im not bluepilled

Women Are remorseless

Foids are vile, disgusting subhuman creatures.
Also, fuck this guy for being such a bluepilled simp jfl.

These stories are still happening? They were common to read during the late 90s and 2000s but I thought they petered out after that
Ig as long as males continue to get married these stories will most likely continue ngl

He's a cuck and she's a cunt.

Both are awful and vile people.

Someone black pill this cuck already and if he doesn't accept the truth may he meet and get involved with a thousand more used up roasties who will do the exact same thing to him over and over again infinitum until he finally breathes his last.

{{Spits}}

These stories are still happening? They were common to read during the late 90s and 2000s but I thought they petered out after that
Ig as long as males continue to get married these stories will most likely continue ngl

You used to read stories from the same forum?

You used to read stories from the same forum?
Similar forums like loveshack.org (lol) and how the man always forgave the cheating wife and stayed with her but the woman always left the cheating husband.