Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious God Told Me Why He Made Me Ugly

KillMeWithFire

KillMeWithFire

Banned
-
He said he made me unattractive so I wouldn't fit in. He doesn't like this world. He told me Satan controls this world. God never wanted me to be a part of this awful planet. He did tell me some harsh things, like how I am considered "goofy" looking and He designed me so that "I would never be respected" so I wouldn't be proud. On the plus side, he kept going on about how special and sacred and humble I was. That I was almost "ideal" for him.

I feel like a lot of incels are this way.

0A53103B 63D4 43C6 8C82 B3F5E20C5764

He told me Satan controls this world. God never wanted me to be a part of this awful planet.
this universe is ruled by blind and indifferent forces
our universe shares some points in common with the lovecraftian myths.

God and his shenanigans.

He said he made me unattractive so I wouldn't fit in. He doesn't like this world. He told me Satan controls this world. God never wanted me to be a part of this awful planet. He did tell me some harsh things, like how I am considered "goofy" looking and He designed me so that "I would never be respected" so I wouldn't be proud. On the plus side, he kept going on about how special and sacred and humble I was. That I was almost "ideal" for him.

that's pretty meek for some asshole doing chicaneries for the kekz

He said he made me unattractive so I wouldn't fit in. He doesn't like this world. He told me Satan controls this world. God never wanted me to be a part of this awful planet.
I feel the same ngl

this universe is ruled by blind and indifferent forces
our universe shares some points in common with the lovecraftian myths.
Have you not heard of the multiverse council? @KillMeWithFire and @Chingaquedito

Is that why he made me short and perpetually poor?

Do you realized chad will be more deserving of heaven than you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He will grow up to be a better person , get married get children etc.

You as an incel , will spend your life masturbating, visiting hooker so you will be more sinful than him

Make me think about this line from castlevania :

Your god’s love is not unconditional , he doesn’t love us and he doesn’t love you

This is so relatable. :(
:feelsohh:

Revelation 2:9
I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich) and the slander of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but do lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will know that I have loved you.