Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel GOD THE REDPILLED FAGGOTS ARE SO DELUSIONAL

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Some Redpiller made this thinking he is some pseudo intellectual high IQ based and red-pilled god

How the red-pill guy sees this : Ahh this image is so true bro! Just change your facial expression, clothes, and body-language bro, thats what it is!!!! fauuuark redpill is so high IQ bro.

REALITY: The only difference between each of these types of men is the height and facial attractiveness.

Brutal heightpill.

I have a more simple definition: CHADS and the rest.

Epsilon caste mogs me

I do not operate in a functioning society, I can not relate.

Fucking ridiculous how each one is shorter than the last

For real, man. Those redpill niggas are delusional to think that changing your clothes and learning game can change your bones

For real, man. Those redpill niggas are delusional to think that changing your clothes and learning game can change your bones
Chad will still slay even without clothes (literally)

The most embarrassing thing is how he obviously just finished reading Brave New World before making that picture.

Face and hairline wise i mog the Beta, but he height and frame mogs me

chad could be wearing sweatpants and a beater and still outslay all those redpill PUA autistic fags combined

Notice how subconsciously he made the less alpha men progressively shorter and with progressively worse faces. JFL he knows deep inside that it's all looks.

The beta guy is high tier normie in the face and noticeably taller than everyone except the alpha guy.
The gamma guy has a big ugly nose he can't get rid of.
The delta guy is bald and has a weak lower third.
The last guy has fucked up teeth and that incel skull, probably the shortest one too.

Height and face is life.

Let them cope i guess. They can't handle the blackpill. At least they're not bluepilled faggots.

Notice how subconsciously he made the less alpha men progressively shorter and with progressively worse faces. JFL he knows deep inside that it's all looks.