Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel God Rapes Women

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
God rapes millions of kids and women everytime they enter heaven.

Women like god and refuse to call him incel because he can make money appear out of his ass and has powers to give them bigger tits. He is the ultimate pedophile.. He is the ultimate buxxer cunt and in reality he has this huge kink fetish " i died for your sins" so in other words he died so women can treat incels like trash. Fuck you God.

tldr- Satan is better than God because he kills people instead of raping them.

Last edited:
Just another schizo 2021cel thread

Satan is gay and a degenerated, but god kill africans with hunger just for the luls and he also let a lot of trannies rope which is good.
in this one i will stay with based pedo psycho god.
we are the new generation, just a matter of time until we rule dis shit
(old fags on sui watch)

schizo mogs me

God rapes millions of kids and women everytime they enter heaven.

Women like god and refuse to call him incel because he can make money appear out of his ass and has powers to give them bigger tits. He is the ultimate pedophile.. He is the ultimate buxxer cunt and in reality he has this huge kink fetish " i died for your sins" so in other words he died so women can treat incels like trash. Fuck you God.

tldr- Satan is better than God because he kills people instead of raping them.
FUCK GOD FOR MAKING ME INCEL AND DENYING ME TEEN LOVE AND TEENAGE GIRLS PUSSY!!!!!! GOD DOESNT EXIST AND IF HE DOES HE CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF!!!!

Tera Based Title
:feelsLSD: