Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment God offers you reparations for suffering in this life upon death. What would you ask for?

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
God feels guilty and offers reparations. He says " I know it has been rough, I apologize for what I've done. How can I make it up to you? Do you want another life?, Do you want heaven? I will give u time to decide but please answer soon".

Title above. Personally I would ask to be isekaied into some fantasy world as a magic nobleman Chad. What about y'all?

isekaid as a tall good-looking with super powers and massive shlong so I can breed every toilet in that world :feelshaha::feelshaha:

The destruction of earth

Redemption for me and all my brocels.
And make Earth a nice place to live for ugly men like us.

da hell is the point of this. religious ppl already believe in heaven which mogs any isekai.
big cope heaven is shit compared to Isekai. all eternity in a shitty field with no growth. no magic. no war. no conflict. no progression. fuck that

to revive ER and give him immortality

Eternity in lucid dream.

infinite ammo machine gun so I can express to chads how I feel about them (in the metaverse)

Either eternal youth, to turn into a Chad, or an explanation of what the meaning of this all is. Either one of these works just fine.

...or this:
infinite ammo machine gun so I can express to chads how I feel about them (in the metaverse)

Be an immortal 7'0 11" cock handsome blue eyed who never ages at 30

I WANT MY ONETIS FOR THE ENERNITY!
ONEITIS! UNLIMITED ONEITIS!

Nothing. I would overthrow and subdue him when the opportunity arises.

72 Stacy virgins

Last edited:
Eternal bliss

Become incel king and be respected on incels.is, since people ignore me on here :dafuckfeels:

God feels guilty and offers reparations. He says " I know it has been rough, I apologize for what I've done. How can I make it up to you? Do you want another life?, Do you want heaven? I will give u time to decide but please answer soon".

Title above. Personally I would ask to be isekaied into some fantasy world as a magic nobleman Chad. What about y'all?
Deliverance

1 make the multiverse real if it isn’t already
2 give me the power to traverse it at will by shifting my consciousness into the bodies of my alternate selves
3 make sure nothing can take away these powers

To give me my own universe where I am a God myself.
giga based tbh. if you are a God. u can forever live as Chad in every possible world. reset your pleasure receptors so boredom never becomes an issue. That is true heaven. True ascension. Not some shitty hedonistic degenerate coomer 72 virgins heaven(Islam). Not some shitty heaven where you just praise lord and do nothing else(Christ cuck heaven).

True heaven is absolute freedom. Freedom to go to create worlds and explore them. Freedom to control fate and destiny of the worlds and see them change. Freedom to live as a main character.

1 make the multiverse real if it isn’t already
2 give me the power to traverse it at will by shifting my consciousness into the bodies of my alternate selves
3 make sure nothing can take away these powers
based idea too. Mogs most here

the Christian idea of Heaven is inherently cucked. I want to SIN- thats the entire point, and if GOD cant give me that FUCK HIM, I'm riding with the devil.

I JUST WANT TO FUCK STUPID SLUTS AND DUMP THEM SNORT COCAINE OFF THEIR ASS, WASTE MY MONEY GAMBLING, AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF PEOPLE THAT PISS ME OFF

There is no god but if there was one i'd ask him to stand before me so i could smash his fucking brains out for having the nerve to make me a subhuman destined to suffer.

View: https://youtu.be/xwnRYjLhIc4?t=65

I would say gave me all of its powers so I would be omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, and the new god.

I want nirvana and complete freedom from samsara.

permanent death, i didn't ask to exist. Destroy my soul

For him to live the exact same shitty life that I did but with no knowledge that he is God to provide him any comfort in the knowledge that when his life ends he will be right back where he was happy and contented as God in paradise ie Heaven once again.

He should have to experience the same fears and doubts about Hell and the afterlife as I and so many of us (collective humanity not just incels have done) and have his mind, ego and pride wracked with grief, anger, resentment and feelings of inferiority as he sees a nearly endless parade of both those that he knows and feels to be lesser men with beautiful women whom he knows are providing comfort and shelter and re-assurance to them in a harsh world while he experiences nothing at all but more suffering and if he ever does seemingly get a chance to be with a girl it’s just some severely mentally I’ll cluster b piece of shit that uses him up for attention and resources as well it’s another man she can hurt and get herself off to his pain as she cucks him and eventually leaves him for someone else as happened to my boy Grotesque Subhuman and so many others in the so called manosphere.

Then after he lives that life and experiences all of the pain and what fleeting amounts of joy and triumphs I’ve had here or there I’d probably just ask to be placed in a friendlier and better world where I can live and be an immortal Chad of any appearance I want to be at anytime and or return to Heaven at anytime and have fun there.

Once I tired of everything thoroughly, probably after a hundred or so years, I’d then probably ask God to grant me the gift of non existence. :feelsokman:

infinite money

To be reborn( if he can) into a White European chad.

72 fesikh fishes

any kind of pussy i want, any time i want it. and then the ability to do whatever i want to them afterwards without repercussions.

I want to have a picnic on a happy little lawn with a foid who likes me and is interested in me. We can talk about any stupid little thing and hold hands for a little bit. I think I'd forgive God for that.

Godhood.. and theres already guys who actually asked for this, i knew that! Aint i am the only smartass here

Another life, or heaven, or even just winding the clock back like 15 years except this time I don’t go bald and I’m more NT