Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill God knows women are not capable of loving men

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Look at these instructions for conjugal life from Ephesians 5 (KJV):

22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

On this last verse, the Greek word for "reverence" can also mean "to respect".

So we can clearly see that men are commanded by God to love their wives, but wives are never commanded to love their husbands. How could God command them to do something they can't do? Instead, they're commanded to submit themselves to, respect and reverence the husband. A woman who submits to, respects and reverences her husband doesn't cuck him, doesn't frivorce him, doesn't disrespect him, doesn't nag him, doesn't rebel or pull feminist shit onto him.

Are the jew pills helping you cope better with the fairy tales nowadays?

And on the 8th day, God told Adam: I shall make ugly subhuman men who will never father a child

God told men to love their wives and he told women to obey their husbands. He never commanded wives to love their husbands lol

fairy tales
Like nothing exploding and generating everything, fish becoming frogs and then monkeys and 9x% of the universe being made of dark matter/energy that no one ever saw, measured, confirmed in any way, etc? :feelshmm:

jew pills
I diminished the dose to prepare to drop them.

And on the 8th day, God told Adam: I shall make ugly subhuman men who will never father a child
Being ugly only prevents you from reproducing nowadays because we have a feminist cucked gynocentric godless society.

Like nothing exploding and generating everything, fish becoming frogs and then monkeys and 9x% of the universe being made of dark matter/energy that no one ever saw, measured, confirmed in any way, etc? :feelshmm:
Compared to an omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent creator with personhood and bottom tier "mental" disorders and foid tier personality making all this shit for a purpose (that you could understand)? JFL at wishing away all imaginable behavioral logic and physical science far beyond your IQ to even grasp the gist of in order to cope with the simpleton belief that you're not inherently worthless as anything else than an angst generator for higher beings with a sadistic bent and that this isn't a loosh farm simulation at best.

God of the gaps x Kent Hovind IQ inverse grandmaster cope.

I diminished the dose to prepare to drop them.
Well, that's good at least.

Being ugly only prevents you from reproducing nowadays because we have a feminist cucked gynocentric godless society.
LMAO, and what about all the suffering inherent in biology, that's just a lie crafted by lucifer(?) right? As long as you get a foid under your control all is well with the world, nothing to see here boyos, creation is a wonderful thing except when it's not like right now and always.

:feelsclown:

far beyond your IQ
That's a nice excuse to push that shit onto people. "We're super geniuses, just take it and be silent, low IQ pariah! So what if none of that makes sense or can be proved!"

Well, that's good at least.
tbh

LMAO, and what about all the suffering inherent in biology, that's just a lie crafted by lucifer(?) right? As long as you get a foid under your control all is well with the world, nothing to see here boyos, creation is a wonderful thing except when it's not like right now and always.
This world is full of suffering and injustice and it basically sucks, neither me nor the bible disagree on that one. It would be much more tolerable with a submissive foid by my side, though.

I wouldn't keep poking at this if it wasn't obvious you're at least smarter than this level of cope, tbh, it just amazes me how a coping mind will cling to desperate incoherent things in order to not face reality.

That's a nice excuse to push that shit onto people. "We're super geniuses, just take it and be silent, low IQ pariah! So what if none of that makes sense or can be proved!"
Well yeah sure, maybe for people who have a sense of pride and ego in their own level of understanding of their surroundings it will rub them the wrong way to realize there are many out there that IQmog them so hard they are basically a tub of fecal matter with clothes. Basic blackpill is just accepting (in the case of most members here) our extremely low status in a variety of ways, primarily looks but for many also IQ, determination, discipline and so on.

It sucks but yeah, because of inadequate cognition some intellectual pursuits are out of reach, it's just what it is. Just because it doesn't make sense to you doesn't mean it doesn't inherently and "can't be proven", it's over intellectually for you if you can't dissociate beyond this. I don't care much for cosmology and such trash, I find it completely uninteresting and even if the earth is flat and macroevolution would be proven false (how?) that still would not explain away many behavioral dynamics in the natural world that renders any form of religious coping absolutely null and void.

Brutal yes, but that's life unfortunately.

This world is full of suffering and injustice and it basically sucks, neither me nor the bible disagree on that one. It would be much more tolerable with a submissive foid by my side, though.
But why is it actually full of suffering? That's the only question worth contemplating. Everything else is just distractions and coping, and yeah I agree with the last part but there is a biological reason you don't have one and never will, nature considers us worse than garbage.

But why is it actually full of suffering? That's the only question worth contemplating. Everything else is just distractions and coping, and yeah I agree with the last part but there is a biological reason you don't have one and never will, nature consideres us worse than garbage.
main-qimg-506a4cc089f75a274d6780c9fa2c0279

That's well and good and to the point, but it isn't even about "evil" as such for me, just the mechanics of the world are inherently so flawed as to be ridiculous to imagine having been planned out with good overall intentions in any way.

That's well and good and to the point, but it isn't even about "evil" as such for me, just the mechanics of the world are inherently so flawed as to be ridiculous to imagine having been planned out with good overall intentions in any way.
Yeah

I often say that the existence of god would actually bring more problems than solutions

Yeah I often say that the existence of god would actually bring more problems than solutions
Basically yeah, or at least it doesn't add anything beyond "muh mysterious ways" which is the definition of cope and deferred responsibility of thought.

Bible can be based. Gotta love how it basically tells us not to trust these hos and we thought we were better than that.

Titus 2:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children

Bible has good amount of based quotes, especially old testament. sadly people focus on the merciful ones nowadays, too unfortunate.

Bible directly contradicts blackpill, as there's no evolution, world is only around 6000 years old, and all of humanity, ALL humans descended from 2 perfectly looking Adam and Eve. So everyone is supposed to be chad and stacy, and the reason behind why people are not is not genetical determinism. Which jews very likely invented, to encourage people like you to rope, instead of seeking truth about health and improve.

Titus 2:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children
Good find. I stand corrected. Well, we can at least say that it emphasizes less on women loving men than the contrary. It focus more on women respecting and obeying men.