Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

God knows how bald I'd be if it wasn't for dut and minoxidil

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Ran out of minox for a week and can already see noticeably more hairs on my pillow etc. Not the first time this has happened either JFL. Fuck this shit so much man going bald before 40 should be illegal/treated by national healthcare.

How old are you and how bad is it?

Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot

>durr I'd slay if I weren't bald

Balding 22 years before 40 :feels:

How old are you and how bad is it?
24 and not really bad, NW1.5 but I obsess over it because basically every man over 30 in my family is a cueball (who should not have reproduced)

24 and not really bad, NW1.5 but I obsess over it because basically every man over 30 in my family is a cueball (who should not have reproduced)

Never began for cueballcels.

View attachment 364798
>durr I'd slay if I weren't bald
Meeks is a legit a 1 in a million, probably even rarer than that. And he STILL has a visible hairline jfl (@Gymcelled exactly as you said lmao).

A more realistic example is this:
2967411_011918-ap-prince-william-hair-split-img.jpg

And of course It's not about going from being a slayer to an incel anyway, although that is what happened above. For us It's about going from incel to paedo-looking grotesque fucking mutant who is automatically nothing more than "the bald guy".
Never began for cueballcels.
That's the irony man. It DID begin for them. It just ended in the most torturous way possible.

Ran out of minox for a week and can already see noticeably more hairs on my pillow etc. Not the first time this has happened either JFL. Fuck this shit so much man going bald before 40 should be illegal/treated by national healthcare.
I wish fin was off the counter. Why are we treated like retards. Anyone who isn't capable of reading labels, doing their own research or asking their doctors deserves the side effects

Whatever, man. People like you guys make me wonder about the authenticity of this board. I see totally average guys --- often ones in a relationship(!) --- being branded incel-tier. Makes me wonder if those who claim to be ugly really are ugly, or just average, like the guy in the pic above.

Whatever, man. People like you guys make me wonder about the authenticity of this board. I see totally average guys --- often ones in a relationship(!) --- being branded incel-tier. Makes me wonder if those who claim to be ugly really are ugly, or just average, like the guy in the pic above.
Ok.

I'm overdosing vit C and D. Bald spots seem to slowly get hairier, we'll see.

I see totally average guys --- often ones in a relationship(!) --- being branded incel-tier. Makes me wonder if those who claim to be ugly really are ugly, or just average, like the guy in the pic above.
they're called dead bedroom relationships