Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel God is telling me to stop being lazy.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Like seriously why? So basically I’ve been taking pictures of myself and I noticed since like last week my eyes have become big even tho I don’t get much sleep as per usual, but my eyes haven’t been this dilated/lively before. I almost look crazy and I don’t want to look crazy. :cryfeels:

anyways This morning God was speaking to me through this voice in my head It was almost like the Holy Ghost. He was telling me to Get out of bed and stop being lazy and start priotizing things and get things in order so that I can be where I want to be one day. Lifefuel. The voice went away but I feel like it will come back today. :feelsautistic:

Over for schizocels

insanemaxxing seems to be paying off :waitwhat: might give it a try

You are turning into an anime character
Pepegun

Over for schizocels
A dont call me that Bitch I got diagnosed adhd at 10 I’m not schiz I’m just adhd I guess I ain’t crazy .
View attachment 209768
Wtf anime is gay im not gay
insanemaxxing seems to be paying off :waitwhat: might give it a try
Im not crazy man. It’s God. back in August I was hearing insults, and like 3 weeks ago I was hearing laughter at me, but now I hear God. i want to worship him He is giving me motivation tbh
Tell him he's gay
:feelsUgh:

Sounds like it could be an auditory hallucination. That's the most common type of delusion and you can get them without having any prior mental condition. But if it's telling you to stop LDARmaxxing I wouldn't complain I suppose

you should talk to a catholic priest for direction,for you seem to be at an unique period in your life and you need help from your fellow man.The lord jesus christ as man did not reject simons help when it came to carrying the cross,so seek help so that you are not lead by the devil

you should talk to a catholic priest for direction,for you seem to be at an unique period in your life and you need help from your fellow man.The lord jesus christ as man did not reject simons help when it came to carrying the cross,so seek help so that you are not lead by the devil
Catholics arent real Christian man, especially not the marianists or the jeusits. I read the Bible on my own because nowadays most church’s are cucked and accepting of everyome

Sounds like it could be an auditory hallucination. That's the most common type of delusion and you can get them without having any prior mental condition. But if it's telling you to stop LDARmaxxing I wouldn't complain I suppose
Well I got diagnosed with adhd when I was little but I don’t think it could relate idk Never researched lol but yea I love it I feel like he is freeing my mind from sadness and telling me stop ldar and instead go out and cope hard like lifeufle :D lifefuel*
20434.jpg

ok you seem very manly to me
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Catholics arent real Christian man, especially not the marianists or the jeusits. I read the Bible on my own because nowadays most church’s are cucked and accepting of everyome
[/QUOTE]

*Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah! For this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by My Father in heaven. 18And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it. 19I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven. Whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” *

Do not forget that it was the church that compiled the bible which you currently have.Do not forget that pride is the father of sin.Do not forget that the lord himself gave his blessings to the church.So who should you trust?That which has been blessed by the lord to keep her safe for all of eternity or you,a sinner?

*Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah! For this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by My Father in heaven. 18And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it. 19I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven. Whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” *

Do not forget that it was the church that compiled the bible which you currently have.Do not forget that pride is the father of sin.Do not forget that the lord himself gave his blessings to the church.So who should you trust?That which has been blessed by the lord to keep her safe for all of eternity or you,a sinner?
[/QUOTE]
Cope. Catholics also pray to Mary and think priests can remove sin which is not true.

Are you fr?
Not joking do you belive that god talked to you?

Are you fr?
Not joking do you belive that god talked to you?
he talked to me through a voice that spoke with a sort of hood dialect, not him himself, i do not think I am worthy of hearing God’s voice so I do not think he would speak to me directly.

he talked to me through a voice that spoke with a sort of hood dialect, not him himself, i do not think I am worthy of hearing God’s voice so I do not think he would speak to me directly.
So you kinda belive that there was a mesenger in beetwen?

Nigga christcucks are just on another level.

anyways This morning God was speaking to me through this voice in my head It was almost like the Holy Ghost. He was telling me to Get out of bed and stop being lazy and start priotizing things and get things in order so that I can be where I want to be one day. Lifefuel. The voice went away but I feel like it will come back today.
That was me bro, you’re welcome.

@SryMyEnglish is this sign of schizophrenia?

Don’t listen to him

Not possible imo
Like if to be a schizo you have to lack vitamin D in your first months after birth, but niggers live in safari and eat bannanas and drink a lot of mommys milk and they have recessed cortex, what makes impossible for them to be affected
View attachment 209768
Yore not him, you ll never replace him
@FinnCel its your turn

Like if to be a schizo you have to lack vitamin D in your first months after birth, but niggers live in safari and eat bannanas and drink a lot of mommys milk and they have recessed cortex, what makes impossible for them to be affected

Yore not him, you ll never replace him
@FinnCel its your turn
But isn't schizophrenia genetic? It's pretty much accepted it's genetic and I think they identified some related genes too.

But isn't schizophrenia genetic? It's pretty much accepted it's genetic and I think they identified some related genes too.
idk man, I think its partly genetic, partly lack of nutrition, vitamin D and stresses, anyways for modern science its unknown what causes schizo disorders in the first place, no one yet knows which genes have to be affected,
maybe it differs from one case to another
like theres a theory tells us that its just atavism and all our ancestors were schizo and talked to gods, but why in modern society there only 1% schizophrenics and a few percent other from schizo spectrum
I could even find information on can schizotypal become schizophrenics or not, one theory tells that chances are little, but the other tells that probably 40% of schizophrenics before becoming so were schizotypal

idk man, I think its partly genetic, partly lack of nutrition, vitamin D and stresses, anyways for modern science its unknown what causes schizo disorders in the first place, no one yet knows which genes have to be affected,
maybe it differs from one case to another
like theres a theory tells us that its just atavism and all our ancestors were schizo and talked to gods, but why in modern society there only 1% schizophrenics and a few percent other from schizo spectrum
I could even find information on can schizotypal become schizophrenics or not, one theory tells that chances are little, but the other tells that probably 40% of schizophrenics before becoming so were schizotypal
Deep tbh
Tbh it runs my family theres been like 3 known ppl with it but I doubt I would get such a thing
You know who is talking to you now . Aren't you 16? You can show symptoms later in life too. I think in some cases 40 year olds have become full blown schizo.

Last edited:
You know who is talking to you now . Aren't you 16? You can show symptoms later in life too. I think in some cases 40 year olds have become full blown schizo.
Yep I’m 16 so I don’t think I am crazy, I think God is actually speaking to me tbh.

tell him I asked why am I incel plzzz