Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill GOD IS EVIL

TFDinGTA

TFDinGTA

Recruit
★★★★★
if god existed, curries as a race would never exist he wouldnt curse an entire race to be the punching bag of the world

Le demiurge is to blame for this he's the dipshit who imposed all these limitations on our consciousness and imprisoning us to physical form
if any entities try to goad me back to the ratrace called life I'd say all that BS is gay and I'll never accept rebirth

God is a vile, sadistic, cruel and overall evil being.

And still billions of normies love worshiping him

Le demiurge is to blame for this he's the dipshit who imposed all these limitations on our consciousness and imprisoning us to physical form
if any entities try to goad me back to the ratrace called life I'd say all that BS is gay and I'll never accept rebirth
@Destroyed lonely

Define GOD and what is this special entity that normies cope with? :feelsUnreal:

@Destroyed lonely
62052.jpg

I am sorry my Sons. I was drunk the day I made curries. I was messing about with some water and turned it all to wine, then one thing led to another ‍

Luke 6:37
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven

Last edited:
God is a vile, sadistic, cruel and overall evil being.
You are yet to meet old mate down in hell then yeh lost soul

God ls an evil foid
For such blasphemy your chest will grow and your cock shrink little by little until a foid you become oh cursed child

I was named demiurge long ago by fellow incels that were unhappy with the world I had created and as such called all of my creations evil. While I am indeed demiurge I am not all evil my Son. You are not limited to your consciousness and if you know about demiurge you will know about the triad. Soon enough as with all of earth you will no longer imprisoned in your physical form

Are you a Gnosticist ?