Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

God is a woman and she hates men.

GeorgeSears

GeorgeSears

Soliduscel
★★
Hey everyone, this is my first post, and yeah, I know it’s a bit out there, but hear me out.

Religions tend to push the idea that God is this fatherly figure, watching over us men like his children. They say we’re made in His image, while women aren’t. But if you look at history, and especially today women have it much easier. They find love, attention, and even jobs or financial opportunities far more easily than men.

Even in medieval times, in many ways, women had it better than men.

So it got me thinking: what if God is actually a woman? What if men came up with these stories of a male God to cope with the fact that women have it better? Maybe the truth is more like a female matriarch who created men as the slave wagies, and women as the ones who can lay back, get fucked, eat drink sleep and just enjoy life.

Just something to think about. I’m not religious myself, and I do think religion is a bit of a scam, but the idea of a female God creating men as the subordinate class is kind of interesting and makes more sense to me than God watching over us and supporting us. He doesn't.

Incorrect. It’s just god is a lonely selfish entity why else is humanity so retarded

Incorrect. It’s just god is a lonely selfish entity why else is humanity so retarded
The typical response to this would be to say that Jesus died on the cross for your sins.

Never understood how anyone can relate to that. Like the dude didn't know me and his death doesn't change the fact I'm living in hell.

Well, at least on .is, @GØD is a woman

Legit makes sense. High IQ

Hey everyone, this is my first post, and yeah, I know it’s a bit out there, but hear me out.

Religions tend to push the idea that God is this fatherly figure, watching over us men like his children. They say we’re made in His image, while women aren’t. But if you look at history, and especially today women have it much easier. They find love, attention, and even jobs or financial opportunities far more easily than men.

So it got me thinking: what if God is actually a woman? What if men came up with these stories of a male God to cope with the fact that women have it better? Maybe the truth is more like a female matriarch who created men as the slave wagies, and women as the ones who can lay back, get fucked, eat drink sleep and just enjoy life.

Just something to think about. I’m not religious myself, and I do think religion is a bit of a scam, but the idea of a female God creating men as the subordinate class is kind of interesting and makes more sense to me than God watching over us and supporting us. He doesn't.
I think that's Ian interesting idea but there's no evidence to support it

Well God sure seems narcissistic at least from her actions. Has to be a foid, most foids are narcissists.

I think that's Ian interesting idea but there's no evidence to support it

Not necessarily in terms of literature, but if you look at our world and its history, you can see how much better women had *and* still have it compared to men.

There’s already been a movement around the idea of God being evil. I just added the female aspect because it makes sense to me.

Gnosticism touches on the idea of an evil demiurge, and it actually covers it quite well. It even references biblical texts that were excluded from the Bible.

Here's a YouTuber that covers all that stuff:

View: https://youtu.be/mTnQ__VSQzc

Last edited:
The original source was simply asexual (or suprasexual), that's where 100% of human possibilities came from

Polytheism is what makes the most sense, there is a different God for each type of human being

The Matriarchal Goddess is getting stronger and the Patriarchal God is getting weaker, they were always in confrontation.

if god was real he would give me a foid

This is what God looks like:

How 'patriarchal' God allowed women more freedoms and great enjoyment of life?
I remember reading one article by some female many years ago.
I still partially shared mainstream beliefs then, like the 'men are privileged' etc.
She wrote something like that men's sexuality were always controlled ( even to the point of prohibiting masturbation ) but women were more free and female sexuality weren't controlled.
I don't know how accurate historically she was but this seemed to be true.
Women are shamed less for masturbating or doesn't shamed at all.
Now, one can say that the more 'privileged' someone is, the more he needs to exert self-control and discipline.
But this is simply not true. If you need to restrict yourself, you weren't privileged in the first place.
The one who can do things without restrictions is more privileged.
When women touch men, it's considered acceptable but when men touch unknown woman, it's considered sexual harassment.
One guy wrote that even in Afghanistan women started touching him and get into his pockets ( muh based Taliban :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: ).
Well, maybe they touched him not in a sexual way and looked for money but can you imagine men visiting other countries and touching random women?

We are alone and doomed at this world

Men are peasants and slaves for the female overlord! :feelsUgh:

Some species can reproduce without males, sharks bacteria. Males are only a secondary gender meant to be slaves and wagcuckers, or to provide foids with Chad genes.
Its a cruel joke, if god exist she has a twisted sense of humor!