Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel God, i thought i was immune to this oneitis shit, till i saw this foid...

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★
I wont name her or give you freaks her instagram, since that would qualify as simping (which this post is not about), but damn what a perfect looking bitch.

I hate being in love with a foid, man. :feelscry: :feelscry::feelsrope:

Wish i could just gaymaxx and get it over with...

But i heard gays are even stricter with their lookism threshhold so i guess its over that way too anyways...:kys::waitwhat:

Great another FAGcel. Hop on your dildo and leave the site.

I wont name her or give you freaks her instagram, since that would qualify as simping (which this post is not about), but damn what a perfect looking bitch.

But i heard gays are even stricter with their lookism threshhold so i guess its over that way too anyways...:kys::waitwhat:
It’s stronger than you. My heart has hardened too in the past couple of weeks, but I still have flashes of “what ifs” and pangs of deep hurt whenever I think about my first ever oneitis who got swiped by a tallfag from my class. God it will never stop hurting.

Any greys and unregisteredcels lurking this thread, never fall for the oneitis bullshit as incel. That shit scars you for life. Your mind doesn’t cope well when something it desperately wants is not only impossible to obtain, but keeps coming back as a sad memory and a painful reminder of something you’ll never, ever have, and a ‘what could have been’.

Last edited:
Well, why did you say you wish you could 'gaymaxx'? No normal straight guy with testosterone is saying that.
If a guy thinks seriously thinks about all options, he will think of that one day or another.

I had to discard it bcs i thought it was too gross and degrading to me, but im sure a lot of "gay guys" are in it for strictly pragmatical reasons.

Like the dudes who buttsex other dudes in jail (classical example).

It is impossible to fall in love when you discover blackpill, my hatred and indifference towards women is not selective.

Alright then go get fucked by another male faggot.

I thought I would forever have oneitis feelings but I've gotten over them and now I'm immune. Don't worry OP it's possible to become cold-hearted toward any foid.

>incel gets oneitis
>suddenly wants to become gay

further proof that oneitises are a gateway drug to homosexuality

stop worshipping this foid before she turns you homosexual, OP