Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill God i need some luck

SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

Will is sorrow
★★★★★
I need that starting gun to send me off. Something to set the torch to propel me forward. Some sort of drive or reason to push myself.

If I found a purpose to want to succeed I believe that I would have the capability to do so. My life is going nowhere, and I'm tired of rotting in my room all day drinking.

There has to be more then this

I just want nice food that isn't shitty Indian slop or processed garbage

Yeah :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: maybe if I had a cute gf in my house i might be actually be motivated to work

Things are getting worse sadly. The days of having any kind of normal life are long gone, both financially and socially.

It kind of scares me to think about what happens next if I ascend. I really don't think anything can make me happy outside of music and my family.
As long I get my cute virgin gf and a house with money to buy food I'll be happy :forcedsmile: but I don't have a gf and never had :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

As long I get my cute virgin gf and a house with money to buy food I'll be happy :forcedsmile: but I don't have a gf and never had :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

No virgin pussy for your postcount. They are 10k posthavers only:feelsrope: