Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel God I fucking hate redditors

incelerated

incelerated

Looks don't matter, luck does
★★★★★
These fucking morons. These fucking stupid morons are just intolerable. Even in the technical subreddits they are just so fucking stupid and moronic making the most stupid and most cucked comments. Fucking brainless retarded faggots. I can't believe they can stay alive with their negative IQ. FUCK ALL OF THEM. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

cuckit is turning into fakebook

cuckit is turning into fakebook
its the new meeting place for pseudo-intellectuals and "nerds" but really its just a festering hub of neanderthals and homosexuals

Ever since women and faggots began using it, it's degraded.

Every single thing a woman touches dies.

20210815 150511

I can't believe they can stay alive with their negative IQ.

The answer is civilization. It has created an environment in which most stupid people can survive. Thousands of years ago these same stupid people would die out real quick because they wouldn't know how to make a spear and hunt. Now they can leech off regular citizens' taxes and sit on their asses all day watching television and eating fried chicken.