Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over God hates incels, and here is the proof

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
"For any man whose body is damaged may not come near: one who is blind, or has not the use of this legs, or one who has a broken nose or any unnatural growth, or a man with broken feet or hands, or one whose back is bent, or one who is unnaturally small, or one who has a damaged eye, or whose skin is diseased, or whose sex parts are damaged; no man off the offspring or Aaron whose body is damaged in any way may come near to give the fire offerings of the Lord: he is damaged, he may not come near to make the offerings".

Lv 21:18-21

If there is a god he doesn't know the concept of hate and love.

The fact that we exist is enough proof that he hates us

Fuck that God nigga tbh.

He's testing us, our patience is running out but we have to put our faith in him. The whole world was against jesus, but in the end he's in heaven while his enemies rot in hell.

He's testing us, our patience is running out but we have to put our faith in him. The whole world was against jesus, but in the end he's in heaven while his enemies rot in hell.

could be this ngl

Aaroncels eternally BTFO

ill fight him one day bet

If there is indeed God, he can eat my poop.

Fuck God, nigga.

Looks like I’m not going to heaven.

I don't remember reading that part. It's over :feelsrope:

@Emergency Manual
@StormlitAqua
@SecondComing

just churchmaxx bro. but jokes aside that would make sense.

I mean, it's just talking about the rules for ritual sacrifices, eventually made obsolete by the New Testament and Christ's sacrifice. It's still over though.

Religion is an ancient tool for cucks and idiots to cope, only to be controlled by chads.

"For any man whose body is damaged may not come near: one who is blind, or has not the use of this legs, or one who has a broken nose or any unnatural growth, or a man with broken feet or hands, or one whose back is bent, or one who is unnaturally small, or one who has a damaged eye, or whose skin is diseased, or whose sex parts are damaged; no man off the offspring or Aaron whose body is damaged in any way may come near to give the fire offerings of the Lord: he is damaged, he may not come near to make the offerings".

Chaddam and Abdul only
god=gay
gymletethnicel
Dancing Tyrone

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

How will christfags ever recover

JFL at christian incels, your God wants you to suffer, he's disgusted by you

Better not see that god fag around me or I'm gonna swing on him

Only Quran is the true revelation.

God flexes on incels daily

God still hasn't granted my wish for a cute girlfriend.

Either god doesn't give a flying fuck about humanity or he is doing a damn good job at testing us with this insanity driven, extremely unfair, corporation ruled direction the world is going in.

God made man before woman, clearly he's a phaggot.

barely any1 of us have those tho, you also shouldnt take the bible literally.

God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Jesus Christ opened the door for all men to salvation. We are covered by the blood of Jesus Christ and our sins and bodies are cleansed by it.

Mark 7:18-23
18 And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him;
19 Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats?
20 And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.
21 For from within, out of the heartof men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:
23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

You are defiled by your actions, not your body.

Luke 5:12-14 - And it came to pass, when he was in a certain city, behold a man full of leprosy: who seeing Jesus fell on his face, and besought him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. And he put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will: be thou clean. And immediately the leprosy departed from him. And he charged him to tell no man: but go, and shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing, according as Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Jesus did not discriminate against the infirm.

Last edited:
We need to kill god

Jews are assholes so it follows that their "god" is a gigaasshole

Christianity is the most cucked religion of them all.

My life was proof enough to me that god hates incels.

There’s no way god is real, and if he is he’s a fucking sociopath.

Fuck god and the gigacopers religiouscels

imagine spitting into the hand of the only entity that could save you LMAO

imagine spitting into the hand of the only entity that could save you LMAO
Sex is only permissible in marriage according to Christianity. Is there marriage in Heaven?

Yes, your God is offering us an entire ETERNITY of celibacy for no reason at all. He's a cunt. I'll reject him for that.

I think I responded to you on the looksmax discord server tbh.
Jesus Christ opened the door for all men to salvation. We are covered by the blood of Jesus Christ and our sins and bodies are cleansed by it.

Mark 7:18-23
18 And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him;
19 Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats?
20 And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.
21 For from within, out of the heartof men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:
23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

You are defiled by your actions, not your body.

Luke 5:12-14 - And it came to pass, when he was in a certain city, behold a man full of leprosy: who seeing Jesus fell on his face, and besought him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. And he put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will: be thou clean. And immediately the leprosy departed from him. And he charged him to tell no man: but go, and shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing, according as Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Jesus did not discriminate against the infirm.

Sex is only permissible in marriage according to Christianity. Is there marriage in Heaven?

Yes, your God is offering us an entire ETERNITY of celibacy for no reason at all. He's a cunt. I'll reject him for that.
mate,he is the good himself.he possesses the perfect good.he possesses all the knowledge that there is.Why wouldn't i trust the man that knows everything and loves me?if god does something it must be for the best since he is the good himself.there is no question of him being a c-nt(may god forgive me) since he has no hate and no evil.

mate,he is the good himself.he possesses the perfect good.he possesses all the knowledge that there is.Why wouldn't i trust the man that knows everything and loves me?if god does something it must be for the best since he is the good himself.there is no question of him being a c-nt(may god forgive me) since he has no hate and no evil.
Ok dude, your god is literally an omnicidal maniac. Only when we accept the premise that the flood happened do we accept god, so he killed 99.99% of life once.

Ok dude, your god is literally an omnicidal maniac. Only when we accept the premise that the flood happened do we accept god, so he killed 99.99% of life once.
if god ever wanted to kill these people he would never have even created them.god was displeased at their vice not at their existence.An eye for an eye,tooth for tooth.

That passage is talking about priests who served at the altar. It's obvious that religious services must be free of any corruption. Blemishes, defects, diseases ARE loathsome and denying that is just stupid, even in a religious setting. But that doesn't mean that people with corrupted bodies are lost to God, only that they aren't allowed to degrade the majesty and purity of religious rites. You can't have Incels offering service to God for the same reasons you can't have ugliness in Churches. It's one of the reason they made them look like this:

fig--1.jpg

Can you imagine going to the trouble of building something like that only to have disfigured incels perform the rites?

God is not blue pilled. He knows that ugliness is supposed to be bad and to ask him to ignore that is to wish for a relativist God. But the rules of this world don't apply to the next so there's no reason to despair really. Ugliness is a trial, not a rejection.

Last edited:
If there's any god, he is nothing more than a psycopath that likes to torture ugly people.

I'm not a Protestant but Matthew Henry actually explains this properly:

Laws concerning the priests. - As these priests were types of Christ, so all ministers must be followers of him, that their example may teach others to imitate the Saviour. Without blemish, and separate from sinners, He executed his priestly office on earth. What manner of persons then should his ministers be! But all are, if Christians, spiritual priests; the minister especially is called to set a good example, that the people may follow it. Our bodily infirmities, blessed be God, cannot now shut us out from his service, from these privileges, or from his heavenly glory. Many a healthful, beautiful soul is lodged in a feeble, deformed body. And those who may not be suited for the work of the ministry, may serve God with comfort in other duties in his church.

God is beautiful and he loves beauty .