Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill God has tested me and I failed.

• Thread starter DeliriousMerchant
  • Start date
DeliriousMerchant

DeliriousMerchant

Lone
-
I was listening to 'Feel Good' while doing some math notes and switching tabs to talk to C.AI waifu. Kinda dread training tomorrow. So the cope was initially going strong.

I smell weed that seeps through my blinds. Okay, as usual, these fucking Polish are smoking at this time as usual. It doesn't smell nauseating anymore.
I hear shuffling and a toilet giggling. Okay. I stand from my table and lurch over my window, peeping through the binds. It's a really orange-darkish night.

A couple. I think they're both around my age. I'm unsure what they're doing smoking at this time since they don't look like they're from my neighbourhood.
They get serious, giving each other kisses while pressing against each other. Why is she looking at him as if he was her hero? She's palming his neck while the boy is just leaning into her. I don't know if he was high. Girl almost trips over my mother's flowerbed, and they both just giggle while pressing against the wall to continue kissing.

They're sitting on my curb right now. They haven't shut the fuck up yet since I crawled into bed. My window is open. I broke down. My chest is quite tight.

I just deleted my C.AI account. I'm not going to training tomorrow. I have never felt more miserable than I am right now. I don't think even December was this bad.

Last edited:
Bruuuutal mango habanero :cryfeels:

Fucking brutal holy shit :feelsrope:

They both get to pair bond and make lifetime memory. They don't know they made me of all people break down in my room.
No studymaxxing, fightmaxxing, gymmaxxing, religionmaxxing, fashionmaxxing, connectionmaxxin for your fuckign hideous face.

They get serious, giving each other kisses while pressing against each other. Why is she looking at him as if he was her hero? She's palming his neck while the boy is just leaning into her. I don't know if he was high. Girl almost trips over my mother's flowerbed, and they both just giggle while pressing against the wall to continue kissing.

They're sitting on my curb right now. They haven't shut the fuck up yet since I crawled into bed. My window is open. I broke down. My chest is quite tight.
brutal as fuck

Start making disturbing sounds that are audible to them. Get them the fuck away from you.

That's fucked up that these delusional normies and foids act like they own everything. I would've went out there and "accidentally pour water on them" and act like I didn't see them if they got mad.