Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

God has favorites and scapegoats on this planet

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★
It’s very obvious. Life isn’t objective or of neutrality. There’s clear bias everywhere. Souls born to just slave and suffer, and those to experience dominance, power, and pleasure at all times.

Any individual who was born to slave and struggle, who makes an honest attempt to change their life, will NEVER have success. 108 billion humans, and this is the cycle. Alphas were born to win, and everyone else was born to slave for them.

The universe has chosen its favorites and the timeline of events that unfolds will never allow for its favorites to fall from cloud9. Destiny will always force a turn of events that subjugates us and keeps us down

Death, is purely the only possible solution. The universe, and all of its life forms, must cease to exist. With no life, the universe has no vehicle to pick its favorites, and its scapegoats, and create mass suffering like it has for billions of years now

Extinction to all life is all that would satisfy me now. Then I could sleep well

my men about to become Thanos jfl

It’s very obvious. Life isn’t objective or of neutrality. There’s clear bias everywhere. Souls born to just slave and suffer, and those to experience dominance, power, and pleasure at all times.

Any individual who was born to slave and struggle, who makes an honest attempt to change their life, will NEVER have success. 108 billion humans, and this is the cycle. Alphas were born to win, and everyone else was born to slave for them.

The universe has chosen its favorites and the timeline of events that unfolds will never allow for its favorites to fall from cloud9. Destiny will always force a turn of events that subjugates us and keeps us down

Death, is purely the only possible solution. The universe, and all of its life forms, must cease to exist. With no life, the universe has no vehicle to pick its favorites, and its scapegoats, and create mass suffering like it has for billions of years now

Extinction to all life is all that would satisfy me now. Then I could sleep well
Nobody has chocen anybody to be tall or handsome.

It was the luck of the draw as far as looks..

And, all chads eventually get ugly, old, bald, and dead

Wise words,upheavement at its finest this is the best thing i read in over a month in this forum

The Universe is not sentient nor capable of having will, the truth is this is just the culmination of decades of societal decay and degeneration and pure luck that we were born as subhumans. It just is. :feelsclown:

If God is real then the devil must be real as well. Therefore, I'm going to make a deal with him to live the life I've always wanted.

Tall dudes are sometimes born into poverty, some chads also die. It's all random, but that randomness may bless or curse you

This is why suicide needs to be advocated and taught within a curriculum from childhood. Modern women promulgated this binary dating market - be hot or fuck off. Why can't this same system be adopted as a solution to end the plight of ugly men?

god does not have anything. man has free will. stop blaming god for everything. actually just stop talking about god at all if you don't even believe in him. It's getting seriously annoying

You have experience my visions I was sending through PATHS while I was there...

Tall dudes are sometimes born into poverty, some chads also die. It's all random, but that randomness may bless or curse you
Yes. The randomness is the greatest mystery and could end this conflict

I'm glad I'm not the only misotheist. Yup, you nailed it. That piece of shit has his favorites. He intervenes for his chosen ones when necessary. No religious person would deny that.

That is a undoubtedly very true. Some were born to LIVE and enjoy life as full and... the VERY REST is about to give 'em the support to turn it a reality muahahaha (I'm talking about us totally)

The Universe is not sentient nor capable of having will, the truth is this is just the culmination of decades of societal decay and degeneration and pure luck that we were born as subhumans. It just is. :feelsclown:
Before society there were alpha chimps who fucked and ate and thrived, and there were beta chimps who slaved away hunting and foraging, just to have the alpha chimp steal their meal and then go fuck the harem of female chimps

The beta chimps are gods scapegoats. The alphas are his favorites. And all pre existing environmental factors created by the universe, ensure no change to position of individuals within this hierarchy.

You even said yourself, “it’s pure luck that we were born as subhumans”. Where does “luck” originate from? Predetermined environmental factors that were set in to place at the Big Bang, ie the universe picking its favorites

god does not have anything. man has free will. stop blaming god for everything. actually just stop talking about god at all if you don't even believe in him. It's getting seriously annoying
Everything is predetermined. Free will does not exist.

You are merely a motherboard of neurons, simply atoms, electrically charged orbs, bouncing around. At the point of the Big Bang, the direction and speed of every single particle was initiated, whoch then determined every action of every particle that would follow. Including the particles inside you, determining your actions.

If you think man has free will you’re naive and a giga-coper and if you think being born into a subhuman body to rot and suffer for 80 years was just coincidence you are cucked

I don't care if everything is predetermined fuck that if I wanna crash a boeing 747 at the pentagon then I'll do it If I wanna drink miranda and drift at 250 km/h in a caprice then I'll fucking do that as well fuck the universe and fuck life I'll do whatever I like and enjoy

Everything is predetermined. Free will does not exist.
bart simpson GIF

The universe has chosen its favorites and the timeline of events that unfolds will never allow for its favorites to fall from cloud9. Destiny will always force a turn of events that subjugates us and keeps us down.
It's the concept of yin and yang according to Taoism.

High IQ truth. I have studied for 500+ hours and failed to get my desires job. But I know lucky fuckers blessed by Jewniverse who got in with merely 200

if universe doesn't like you, you have to grind 10x more, no joke!

>god
>Souls

Disagree. I think if god does exist though he doesn't give a fuck and is more of a clockwatcher type.

>god
>Souls

Disagree. I think if god does exist though he doesn't give a fuck and is more of a clockwatcher type.
God doesn’t have to watch or interact. Every moment was already predetermined at the moment of the Big Bang based on the position and speed of every particle

That doesn’t mean he didn’t decide to make you subhuman however. God still did in fact set the predetermined course of events into play in order to make us suffer

I don't care if everything is predetermined fuck that if I wanna crash a boeing 747 at the pentagon then I'll do it If I wanna drink miranda and drift at 250 km/h in a caprice then I'll fucking do that as well fuck the universe and fuck life I'll do whatever I like and enjoy
Based

There will never be a Utopia.
Specially, when the Sun goes into a Supernova state.

How then, will the vanity resolve itself ?
When, all these species have been doing this entire time was all for nought.
This entire system dependent on irrational sacrifice can easily be destroyed in less than a minute, compared to the millions of years it took to get to this...
Let that sink in...

Studying College Life GIF