Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment God Given Right

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
[Fictional Hypothetical]

Gigachad (looks like Henry Cavill or similar 6'3) walks by you on the street. You are walking towards an intersection in a busy city. There is just one more alley on your left before you hit the intersection. All of a sudden seemingly out from nowhere, you are SLAMMED into the side of a building inside the alleyway. He holds you there with a crushing force, you are unable to move but are looking at him out the side of your eye. He meanwhile, is dead staring you with an angry face, almost shaking, seething with spite for your kind. He opens his mouth and begins to speak:

[Henry Cavill lookalike]

"it's one of YOU. You little shits make me so angry, you know that"

You: "Who, who little shits"

HCGC: "You know EXACTLY who I am talking about.. all this shit you guys talk in your silent corner of the internet... What you don't think some of us keep trach bitch?

You: "Ahhh shit ..Man I don't.. I didn't make... Wtf"

HCGC: "Take this message back to your Incel SuperWeirdo community

ITS OUR GOD-GIVEN-RIGHT to be Chad and Stacy. We didn't choose it, just like you didn't choose to be ugly.

"..So quit your bitching and either do something about it or don't ! AND we'll be waiting for your choice... Now SCRAM!
"

Gigachad throws you back into the street, your clothes torn, spit on your face, and a message to take back to the rest of us on .is.

Question: What's next. How do you respond. Let's go ahead and say, resources are unlimited. You can choose any course of action you like. How do we respond?

Last edited:
I would emotionally break down when it happens, but eventually I would figure out a way to get revenge from him.

Well, there are no “ god given” rights. I am given the right to breath by each individual who does not choke me, the right to food by each individual who gives it to me etc. the same goes for everyone else, and all it takes is one person to decide you don’t have it anymore. So nothing is a right by default. As for the unlimited resource part, I press the magical button of promortalism and end all life

Well, there are no “ god given” rights.
It's a saying. People use it. Could be given by a simulator who runs our Universe or could be evolution. Doesn't really matter, it's what the GC might say.
I am given the right to breath by each individual who does not choke me, the right to food by each individual who gives it to me etc. the same goes for everyone else, and all it takes is one person to decide you don’t have it anymore. So nothing is a right by default. As for the unlimited resource part, I press the magical button of promortalism and end all life
Well, then he might say "we take the right to have food away from you"