Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

God give me strength

Deleted member 279

Deleted member 279

Thot Exterminator
-
GdMXprO.png

8974 retweets. 41300 likes.

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FJack-Nicholson.gif

That bitch deserves to be burned alive.

Someone link me the link isn't working for me

>41.3k likes

I seriously hope we get wiped out by nukes.

i promise it wasn't me XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I am more surprised by likes and retweets

Weed said:
I am more surprised by likes and retweets

Lol @ being surprised by the applause of degeneracy in 2017

That's actually clever and respectable.

Easy way to make 11K for just owning a vagina, fucking whore.

Women do this Type of shit ALL the time

hitler killed the wrong people

this is unironic

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
a slut is a slut but a businessman is a businessman
You are part of the problem if you justify degeneracy like this.

Each day I hope a nuclear war breaks out tbh

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
a slut is a slut but a businessman is a businessman

ruthless profiteering is what built this country!

fuck i fucked this all up, shut it down

ItheIthe said:
Each day I hope a nuclear war breaks out tbh

You know it's bad when shit like this gets that many retweets. It's only gonna get worse too. I wish Russia or China would spontaneously decide to wipe the west off the face of the earth.

RopeForSluts said:
You know it's bad when shit like this gets that many retweets. It's only gonna get worse too. I wish Russia or China would spontaneously decide to wipe the west off the face of the earth.

I don't know what your views on religion are, but this world is so far gone that the only hope now is Christ returning and setting up his kingdom, which I really don't think is too far off.

Even without religion, we really do deserve to be annihilated. The West is too wicked and degenerate to even function properly. And our nations all herald ourselves as "progressive", as if legalizing infant murder, applauding traps, and promoting adultery is "progressive".

This is a common scam black women run in the hood. Nothing new.

anoncel said:
hitler killed the wrong people

this is unironic

Females are needed to reproduce. They can't all be killed, they just need to be controlled better.

ItheIthe said:
I don't know what your views on religion are, but this world is so far gone that the only hope now is Christ returning and setting up his kingdom, which I really don't think is too far off.

Even without religion, we really do deserve to be annihilated. The West is too wicked and degenerate to even function properly. And our nations all herald ourselves as "progressive", as if legalizing infant murder, applauding traps, and promoting adultery is "progressive".

I'm not a believer but I'd rather be forced to worship than live another second in this degenerate, nihilistic "live and let live" hellhole.

tehgymcel420 said:
Females are needed to reproduce. They can't all be killed, they just need to be controlled better.

Sluts need to be genocided and the new generation of females needs to be raised in a patriarchy.

Hey its the joy of being a normie.
I know this doesn't happen to Chad because he always gives these bitches false numbers and addresses.

Another degenerate slut. Nothing new here. These worrhless whores keep giving us more reasons to acid face the fuck out of them. Someone needs to put them in place or it's just gonna keep getting worse from here.

Meanwhile over at Cucktears they'd look at this and go: "Women making money? That's evil!" with their usual idiotic sarcasm that completely misses the point by a mile. I hate enablers.

Absolute degeneracy