Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting god FUCKING DAMNIT I LOVE YOU PEOPLE

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I havrent taken a shower in liek 2 weeks man I'm so fuckin dirty and I havent left my room in weeks man look man u guys are my bes tfriends ok I've never even had people to talk to and you guys are the only people I can fit in with man it fucking sucks in this cruel world but its ok cuz I'm here

Love u guysnohomo forever <3333 whenever im sad or happy or anything I come here cuz I always have free time and its so cool being in a place with some people that get me yknow <33

thanks and take a fucken shower. youre proving those ITcels right by being a stereotypical incel.

thanks and take a fucken shower. youre proving those ITcels right by being a stereotypical incel.
who cares what ITniggas think, they are obese degenerate trannies

who cares what ITniggas think, they are obese degenerate trannies
then the sleepercels within IT will be disgusted by him/other stereotypical incels and wont be woken up to the blackpill

Approach a group of women and fart and shit near them and make them smell you

Just take a shower bro. Just go outside bro. Love you too man, incel spaces are pretty much the only non cucked places on the internet.

same here bro. the world may not care for you but we do.we incels suffer together and die together every fucking day.peace bro

same here bro. the world may not care for you but we do.we incels suffer together and die together every fucking day.peace bro
where is your avi from? seems so familiar :feelshehe:

where is your avi from? seems so familiar :feelshehe:
I think it might be Ned Kelly's armor.

is knajjd ur friend

Whenever my eyeball is itchy I scratch it. Similarly whenever my soul is feeling unrest I come here

We love you too buddy, because you are an honest empathic authentic man.

Love you too bro

We are here for each other brother.
We're all we have in this world.

I havrent taken a shower in liek 2 weeks man I'm so fuckin dirty and I havent left my room in weeks man look man u guys are my bes tfriends ok I've never even had people to talk to and you guys are the only people I can fit in with man it fucking sucks in this cruel world but its ok cuz I'm here

Love u guysnohomo forever <3333 whenever im sad or happy or anything I come here cuz I always have free time and its so cool being in a place with some people that get me yknow <33

I love your avatar bro!

How you do to stay just in your room?

neetmaxxing theory is legit tbhngl

How you do to stay just in your room?
I stay up all noght, sleep, wake up at 10 PM when parents arent awake, take food. However thats because I ran out of ramen. Before I would just have a stash of ramen and eat it out of the pack.

How old are you? Are your parents okay with you neetmaxxing?

How old are you? Are your parents okay with you neetmaxxing?
19 in december and I guess so? I mean they haven't said anything. Think they gave up tbh