Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

god fucking damn my roommate is a dumb cunt

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
had my meeting with the clowns at my uni this morning, hopefully i won't be kicked out. I better fucking not. during the meeting they told me they got another report (most likely form him) that I said something about raping girls which is in reference to another guy on my floor asking me a joke I said months ago and me confirming it and repeating it. I haven't made any confrontation about him ratting on me for weed or anything because i'm not a dramawhoring normie and I get the sense he is a bit scared of me finding out that he's reported me twice now for bullshit. What a stupid little cunt. Definitely not saying a word to him ever again.

Indari said:
during the meeting they told me they got another report (most likely form him) that I said something about raping girls
takbir

wtf is this guy's problem? Jesus Christ. Can you change rooms?

What a little bitch, reporting it in stead of confronting you. You should confront him tbh, ask him why he is snitching on you in stead of talking to you like a man.

medical-malpractice-er-errors-2.jpg

Normies going to normie.

Indari said:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA

Love that guy.

just confront the cunt.

Virginp0wers said:
just confront the cunt.

nah not trying to get kicked out. just going to give him the silent treatment and ignore if he tries to talk to me

I'm convinced all of these stories are made up.

QuantumDummy said:
I'm convinced all of these stories are made up.
I swear I have only told the truth and nothing but the truth so help me allah. this RA was literally like cartman or something "rspect my authoritah". I should make a storytime channel and make millions off of my effortless videos