Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story God expects humility from us

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Daniel 4 KJV

34 And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation:

35 And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

36 At the same time my reason returned unto me; and for the glory of my kingdom, mine honour and brightness returned unto me; and my counsellors and my lords sought unto me; and I was established in my kingdom, and excellent majesty was added unto me.

37 Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase.

Even the mighty king Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, one of the greatest empires to ever exist, gave glory to God after God made him lose his good senses and spend 7 years living as a humiliated animal in the wilderness.

Job, the most righteous man of his time, also gave glory to God when huge misfortunes hit him.

In this life and world corrupted by sin we suffer. But you'll only suffer more and more, culminating in eternal damnation, if you keep questioning and cursing at The Most High.

God died for you in the cross. Accept it. Trust Him. Be humble. If you suffer more than average, maybe this is just an oppotunity for you to get more rewards than average in heaven. Imagine the reward of a man who still gives glory to God after huge misfortune.

This life here is nothing compared to eternity. It's just a brief test.

God doesn't need us for anything, like aforementioned in verse 35, but He still cares about us and gives us those opportunities. I thank God for all I have and trust Him that even my misfortunes will work for the best in the end!

[UWSL]I'm afraid there is no 'reward' for us, and that we're doomed to repeat this cycle of suffering, indefinitely.:reeeeee::reeeeee:[/UWSL]

Daniel 4 KJV

34 And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation:

35 And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

36 At the same time my reason returned unto me; and for the glory of my kingdom, mine honour and brightness returned unto me; and my counsellors and my lords sought unto me; and I was established in my kingdom, and excellent majesty was added unto me.

37 Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase.

Even the mighty king Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, one of the greatest empires to ever exist, gave glory to God after God made him lose his good senses and spend 7 years living as a humiliated animal in the wilderness.

Job, the most righteous man of his time, also gave glory to God when huge misfortunes hit him.

In this life and world corrupted by sin we suffer. But you'll only suffer more and more, culminating in eternal damnation, if you keep questioning and cursing at The Most High.

God died for you in the cross. Accept it. Trust Him. Be humble. If you suffer more than average, maybe this is just an oppotunity for you to get more rewards than average in heaven. Imagine the reward of a man who still gives glory to God after huge misfortune.

This life here is nothing compared to eternity. It's just a brief test.

God doesn't need us for anything, like aforementioned in verse 35, but He still cares about us and gives us those opportunities. I thank God for all I have and trust Him that even my misfortunes will work for the best in the end!
:soy::bluepill:

God doesn't exist

those synchronously flowing verses are scarily piercing my eyes as I read by.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner

If God did exist, he would have to be abolished.

Trust the invisible jew bro.

You'll live forever!

those synchronously flowing verses are scarily piercing my eyes as I read by.
That's good, you should be scared.

Matthew 10: 28 KJV: And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Be humble. If you suffer more than average, maybe this is just an oppotunity for you to get more rewards than average in heaven. Imagine the reward of a man who still gives glory to God after huge misfortune.
heaven and hell are manifestations of just world fallacy, when present, down to earth just world fallacy is shattered by the believer due to his everyday life experiences.

"why do the evil doers enjoy here and now, why I suffer?"
"you will enjoy somewhere out there, if it even exists, trust me bro"

heaven and hell are manifestations of just world fallacy, when present, down to earth just world fallacy is shattered by the believer due to his everyday life experiences.

"why do the evil doers enjoy here and now, why I suffer?"
"you will enjoy somewhere out there, if it even exists, trust me bro"
Many people asked that throughout history. It's in the bible as well btw.

But the rewards for good deeds will take place indeed in heaven for all saved people, this wasn't said by anyone, it's in the bible, which also possesses tons of fulfilled prophecies.

@Nebuchadnezzar thoughts? :feelshehe:

Many people asked that throughout history. It's in the bible as well btw.

But the rewards for good deeds will take place indeed in heaven for all saved people, this wasn't said by anyone, it's in the bible, which also possesses tons of fulfilled prophecies.
The books in the bible were written by men. Men of flesh and bone sat down and decided which books will form the bible, and which will be considered apocrypha. How can the notion of heaven be backed up for me by divinity in these circumstances?

the years of the wicked shall be shortened
many horrible murderers, sadists, and torturers have lived snugly until they were in their nineties.
some are glorified and worshiped till this very day.

Seems to me that the Meeks shall, indeed, inherit the earth.

Last edited:
The books in the bible were written by men. Men of flesh and bone sat down and decided which books will form the bible, and which will be considered apocrypha. How can the notion of heaven be backed up for me by divinity in these circumstances?
The question of the canon is solved without much problem. Some books have fulfilled prophecy which shows they're from God. Then, in those books, they validate other authors as well. Jesus validates the apostles and the apostles then validated Paul, the last apostle.

The apocrypha is basically books from other authors who weren't validated.

many horrible murderers, sadists, and torturers have lived snugly until they were in their nineties.
some are glorified and worshiped till this very day.

Seems to me that the Meeks shall, indeed, inherit the earth.
In general, you'll live less if you're an evil person and dabble with a lot of criminal/violent stuff.

But in the old testament, the focus was still a lot on this life, since the Jews are the earthly people of God. The church is His spiritual people, our rewards are in heaven. "My kingdom is not of this world".

Last edited:
I wonder what happened to him when he had to leave his friends house.
I hope he is fine.

The question of the canon is solved without much problem. Some books have fulfilled prophecy which shows they're from God. Then, in those books, they validate other authors as well. Jesus validates the apostles and the apostles then validated Paul, the last apostle.

The apocrypha is basically books from other authors who weren't validated.

In general, you'll live less if you're an evil person and dabble with a lot of criminal/violent stuff.

But in the old testament, the focus was still a lot on this life, since the Jews are the earthly people of God. The church is His spiritual people, our rewards are in heaven. "My kingdom is not of this world".

Then who'se kingdom is this? The kingdom of men? Why did god let his flawed children govern themselves? Is it amusing?

If god loves his creations, why does he enact misery upon them? You know where im getting with this. The whole god's ability to prevent evil paradox.

No matter how you slice it: if god exists, he is either impotent or as morally flawed as man.

Last edited:
World is ruled by Satan and greedy devil worshippers. Im sure God has understanding for us if we hate this world.

God I want a gin & tonic right now. And a wank. Too bad I don't have any gin.

What? I dont get the joke:fuk:
Daniel 4 KJV

NebuCHADnezzar was mentioned in the verse. :feelshehe:

So I mentioned @Nebuchadnezzar . :feelsaww:

Fuck God, that piece of shit doomed me to inceldom, he's not getting a single iota of praise from me. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

The only good thing about God is that it doesn't exist.
Imagine if that psychopath was indeed real, controlled everything in this world and would even control your fate after your death.

[UWSL]I'm afraid there is no 'reward' for us, and that we're doomed to repeat this cycle of suffering, indefinitely.:reeeeee::reeeeee:[/UWSL]

If God did exist, he would have to be abolished.

I hope he is fine.

Then who'se kingdom is this? The kingdom of men? Why did god let his flawed children govern themselves? Is it amusing?

If god loves his creations, why does he enact misery upon them? You know where im getting with this. The whole god's ability to prevent evil paradox.

No matter how you slice it: if god exists, he is either impotent or as morally flawed as man.

Sadly people will call you weak for being humble.

Fuck God, that piece of shit doomed me to inceldom, he's not getting a single iota of praise from me. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: