Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

God damn cold

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I hate being ill, fucking subhuman genetics. At least I won't wagecuck tomorrow. Why bad things happen to me in November just tf. It started in November. I also wagecuck today in wet boots. Also this has nothing to do with topic but I am that intelligently subhuman that I can't remember months, I also confuse autumn with fall.

Whatever you say, Chad

Pretty boy in wet boots.

Whenever i feel the onset of a flu/cold i take paracetamol throughout the day and eat a lot of oranges. It usually works to stop it or at least weaken the flu when i get it

I hate being ill, fucking subhuman genetics. At least I won't wagecuck tomorrow. Why bad things happen to me in November just tf. It started in November. I also wagecuck today in wet boots. Also this has nothing to do with topic but I am that intelligently subhuman that I can't remember months, I also confuse autumn with fall.
Eat garlic and drink only hot tea
And some hot peppers

Cute tbh.
Wear a nice scarf next time.