Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious god created girls without hymens, hymens are IMPURE flesh resulting from Eve's sin, we need to advance women's rights by puncturing newborn hymens

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
I just want to open by saying I think circumcision is fabulous.

My only regret in being circumcised as a baby is I have no clear memories of the fabulous pain which as a masochist I wish I could relish to this day.

Some guys don't get circumcised under they are fully-grown adults and choose to, and I wish that could've been me so I could've orgasmed as a cute lady doctor amputated my perilous prepuce.

Doc

Even though I can't enjoy the proceess, I at least know that my body has formed an irreversible covenant with god... but I sit comfort in my MALE PRIVILEGE and should be considerate for all the women out there who do not enjoy this covenant with god.

MiyFp6
MiYFp44 45
MiYFp46 47
MiyFp216

I believe the literature supports me on this.

It is misogyny resulting from toxic masculinity that we only permit newborn boys to form a covenant with god by exposing his corona (glans/head) to god's sky.

The wombs of newborn girls should also be exposed to god's sky by allowing newborn baby girls to enjoy ALL three necessary steps of the BRIS to bond with god as well.

1. Mil'ah : the cut (puncturing/snipping)
  2. Peri'ah : the opening (scraping/widening)
  3. Metzitz'ah : the suckling of the blood

If we don't create an egalitarian feminist society where this is permitted and done for all girls then how will their souls bond with god and get to heaven?

If we don't do this then it's like saying women don't have souls!

It sounds like since rabbis are only promoting this for men that they are misogynists who only care about men's souls and DGAF about women.

We are defenders of female equality and we should combat this horrible misogyny of the Jews discriminating against women.

LET'S HELP OUR SISTERS BECOME EQUALS AND BREAK THE GLASS CEILING

Ayatsuji

It's a step in the right direction that women are having sex younger and younger so at least a penis is puncturing their hymens (performing the first step, mil'ah) but we're still waiting too long.

Girls don't lose their virginity until they're 10 on average, so this is a full DECADE of living with that sinful hymen flesh blocking their soul's connection with god. If they died for whatever reason like they step into traffic or get cancer, they're doomed to an eternity in hell because of that disgusting hymen still remaining within them.

The only way to protect them would be to get rid of it ASAP soon as they're born.

Also having a penis puncture your hymen is an incomplete process: there's still remnants of the hymen left behind. You've only completed the first step.

We need a trained mohel to go inside and use his fingernails to scrape out all remnants of the hymen. The procedure is INVALID if ANY shreds of the hymen remain behind.

Now I realize some of you might be thinking "wtf why the hymen, isn't he biological equivalent of the male foreskin the clitoral hood?"

Well: you're right, it is. We should also make sure the clitoral hoods are amputated on newborn girls as well (so they they will be prepuce-free just like newborn baby boys) for good measure, but what we think of as the clitoral hood is only covering the exposed corona of the clitoris.

As I've explained in previous threads, 90% of the clit is beneath the service, so the hymen is basically the foreskin for the submerged majority of the clit.

If we only circumcised the external clit foreskin we'd only be getting 10% of the job done guys. Do you want 90% of girl souls to rot in hell? I hope not: don't be a misogynist.

Last edited:
Makes sense.

I rape new born females because i respect their bodies.
Sir I believe this does not connect with my hypothesis.

Removing the impure flesh of the foreskin and hymen is not about respecting bodies but rather respecting SOULS.

You are removing the impure flesh caused by sin to connect the baby boys and girls SOULS to god, not their bodies.

Their bodies will be gone some day, but they need to die without a hymen or foreskin to go to heaven.

That's why Adam went to hell, because he was never circumcised. He was born without a foreskin but grew one after he ate the forbidden fruit.

Eve was also born without a hymen but grew one after she ate the fruit.

Not sure if Adam had knocked her up with Cain before then.

One thing is for sure though: there's no foids in heaven, all foids are in hell because a mohel has not properly fingernail-scraped their hymens clean.

Every last bit must be gone for them to pass the pearly gates.