Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Go to stores like Costco or Walmart right now.

....You see, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve. -The Joker
rIRLZx.gif

The sounds are more scary than any zombie movie lol

I went for baby wipes instead. Better quality

I just went to the store with my parents today to stock up. Entire shelves of medicine, tissues and food are cleared out. There were lines leading into the parking lot. One guy tried to push his cart through the line and had to get shoved back.

I just went to the store with my parents today to stock up. Entire shelves of medicine, tissues and food are cleared out. There were lines leading into the parking lot. One guy tried to push his cart through the line and had to get shoved back.
Too late now.

Just sell stuff on eBay Bros!

Get rich quick!

Im in a big american city and stores haven't been any busier than normal. I don't personally know anyone who is going to stock up on shit.

But a lot of americans are saying that people are cleaning out stores and they cant find anything. Maybe its just regional but i think I will be just fine, maybe its worse where cases have been reported

Was just at the store buying video games jfl.

Black Friday on steroids out there. Insanity. Normies losing their minds.

Sounds like [Lifefuel] ngl. I might just go take a little cruise to the store myself.