Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Go to stores like Costco or Walmart right now.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I already stocked up weeks ago. Flour, rice, canned beans and soup, pasta, water, things like that.

I honestly went to Costco and Walmart today just to see the mass panic and normies finally pulling themselves up by the boostraps bro, it's insane. So many people with nothing left to buy. Empty shelves left and right , no canned foods left anywhere. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: this is amazing. I really enjoyed larping about this really being the happening we have all been waiting for.

is there gonna be a famine now?

is there gonna be a famine now?
Don't know, but I have a few huge bags of flour and rice dozens of canned shit and other random stuff so I'm good for a few weeks if not months if anything gets serious.

Seeing normies freak out is amazing though

The end is nigh.

burger people always act hysterical

I want a zombie apocalypse so bad

seeing normies freak out is pretty hilarious

im kinda bummed out because im running low on pasta though, and i like pasta

Me too. Can’t wait to die in the first day of the collapse.
Nah I wanna like survive it good kinda and kill a bunch of ppl like the walking dead

Mix marinara with cream cheese.

People aren't panicking where I live

I need to buy food simply for sustenance and normies are fucking buying like its doomsday. I just need my chicken breasts and I don’t want to stand on a line for a hour behind someone who is panic buying

The sounds are more scary than any zombie movie lol

I need to buy food simply for sustenance and normies are fucking buying like its doomsday. I just need my chicken breasts and I don’t want to stand on a line for a hour behind someone who is panic buying
yep

Should've invested in toilet paper and sell it for a ridiculous price online. JFL @ not toilet papermaxxing.

Should've invested in toilet paper and sell it for a ridiculous price online. JFL @ not toilet papermaxxing.
If something serious actually happened toilet paper is the least of your concerns

Huge meme

Pasta is good

That sounds fucked up, I think I would get shot in Italy if I tried that shit
Haha yes. They even get offended by fast food pizza joints like Dominos there I bet.

fr tho

To die? maybe you don't want to go out and have fun.
:feelsEhh:
:feelsohh::feelsohh:
I need to amass some

Before I can have fun. This body is too weak and wouldn’t last a day in such a situation.

Put it on some wonder bread with some beef jerky and you have yourself a nice little ghetto pizza
I mix it with ground beef and rotini and it's ghetto lasagna.

Celebrate good times come on :feelsmusic:

This all makes me so happy. It's hard to describe.

all the toilet paper is gone lol

Americans are so paranoid, where I live no one cares about this.

I went to whole foods and saw yuppies with designer coronamasks :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: it feels good to have no sense of self preservation.

all the toilet paper is gone lol
what a meme. of all the things, they choose to hoard toilet paper.

I went to whole foods and saw yuppies with designer coronamasks :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: it feels good to have no sense of self preservation.
If you go outside at all, you're getting it no matter what

It's just a matter of whether it'll harm you or not at this point.

How you r going to cope now, hard workers? :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab:

I also stocked up on some shit.

Trump will declare a national emergency later today. Get ready folks. We're gonna see military vehicles and quarantine of US cities soon.

iu

Trump will declare a national emergency later today. Get ready folks. We're gonna see military vehicles and quarantine of US cities soon.

iu
Meanwhile Trudeau will do literally nothing but coof his guts out in privacy

I hate that faggot

....You see, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve. -The Joker

Go on IT. Tell me more about how I should treat everyone with respect when the very advice you normies give you don't even follow (their code, is a bad joke).

I'm already stocked up on nuts and fruit, as well as some meat. (Stole a mini fridge from a family's home)

Not like it matters to me though, being genetically modified and all.

591232d02cfb7529eaa9831e

Remember it's, get a haircut, take a shower & wipe your ass.