Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Go to r/virgin If you wish to lose your faith in the men gender

• Thread starter Deleted member 29001
  • Start date
Deleted member 29001

Deleted member 29001

Aedric
-
I can't think of anything more depressing than a virgin man who prefers respecting the people that decided to kick him down and kick him down even more when he was already down.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/virgin/comments/gh9z9g/one_of_my_worst_experiences/
Look at this thread, so much coping in the comments ''Not all girls are like that bro!''

And the OP even replies with ''Yeah I've met many nicer girls since then too :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:'' Nigga if you met nice girls like you said why are you still a virgin despite trying? Why the hell didn't any of those ''nice girls'' you've met agreed to be in a relationship with you?

There is nothing more pathetic than a man that does not hate the ones that torture him, there is nothing more pathetic than a man who likes this hookup culture, despite the fact that THE WOMEN OF THIS SAME CULTURE DECIDED THAT YOU SHOULD REMAIN A VIRGIN, MADE FUN OF YOU, AND CHOSE TO HOOK UP WITH THE SAME ASSHOLE CHAD WHO BULLIED YOU IN SCHOOL.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/virgin/comments/bxcmzb/how_the_hell_people_expect_you_to_not_be/

Look at this thread, they are so close to the truth, they are speaking facts here but when it actually comes down to saying the important thing, they are all like ;
''I don't hate women, it's not their fault I'm a virgin.'' Says he, the virgin who is in his 20's and the man who got bullied by all the chads and normies in his school, the same man who gets made fun of by all the girls in school, yet still not hateful, not mad, almost like a Stockholm syndrome.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/virgin/comments/jhcm8j/as_a_virgin_guy_where_to_find_virgin_girls_its_a/

Look at this shit, all the people in the comments telling him that this guy is ''insecure'' just because he wants a virgin girl, nigga he's a virgin, why would he NOT want a virgin girl? What's wrong with that?!

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/virgin/comments/dp4fek/drops_mic/

At least there are some based posts like this but it pisses me off so much when these guys still say they don't hate women, 90 percent of that subreddit is filled with males, MALES. People are so blind thinking both genders suffer if they remain virgin for life, if you're a virgin as a woman you're praised so much it's fucking unbelievable, you're seen as a prize, and what's worse, virgin women refuse to have sex with virgin males generally, being a virgin as a man results in people calling you a loser, being a virgin as a woman results in people worshipping the ground you walk on.

As a child, I was always taught the most important part of being a man was to never ever let someone insult your honor, dignity, I always thought that if the whole world one day turned against me and wanted me to be a submissive cuck who still respects sluts despite them never wanting to have anything to do with me, I would be hateful, because you fucking have to get mad first, you have to be ready to punch someone in the face first, you have to get mad, you have to yell and let every asshole in that fucking room know that you're a human being and your fucking life matters.

I just can't take this shit, I would normally make fun of them but realizing most of them aren't even IT cucks + me feeling bad for them stops me from doing it. How blind do you have to be to actually think foids care about you?

I hate foids for making us men fight each other for thousands of years, I hate them for leaving most men in the darkness while only giving some men what they want, I hate them more than anything, and I'll keep hating every single one of them until I die.

Never respect foids, man up and let them know how worthless they are.
EgWm13wXoAU2V9l

Idk how you can stay bluepilled for that long. I got blackpilled at 16.

There is nothing more pathetic than a man that does not hate the ones that torture him, there is nothing more pathetic than a man who likes this hookup culture, despite the fact that THE WOMEN OF THIS SAME CULTURE DECIDED THAT YOU SHOULD REMAIN A VIRGIN, MADE FUN OF YOU, AND CHOSE TO HOOK UP WITH THE SAME ASSHOLE CHAD WHO BULLIED YOU IN SCHOOL.
High iq, they also force nonchad men to follow cucked laws and pay taxes that fund their degeneracy, while calling themselves "strong and independent".

90 percent of that subreddit is filled with males, MALES.

The other 10% must be males larping as foids, or they're autistic lesbians.

I don't hate women as such or want to hurt them, sure I feel resentful, sad about this situation but it's how things are. I wish just one would give me a chance and that she'd give me a hug and say the things I lack don't matter to her.

Of course that will never happen, I become more philosophical as I get older. It helps me cope more I think.

At least there are some based posts like this but it pisses me off so much when these guys still say they don't hate women, 90 percent of that subreddit is filled with males, MALES. People are so blind thinking both genders suffer if they remain virgin for life, if you're a virgin as a woman you're praised so much it's fucking unbelievable, you're seen as a prize, and what's worse, virgin women refuse to have sex with virgin males generally, being a virgin as a man results in people calling you a loser, being a virgin as a woman results in people worshipping the ground you walk on.
And the women are virgins by choice or simply because they're too chadsexual.

Also based reply

Last edited:
And the women are virgins by choice or simply because they're too chadsexual.
Most foids would prefer remaining as virgins for their entire life instead of having sex with us.

They don't even know what they want at this point, foids have 0 self awareness.

Most foids would prefer remaining as virgins for their entire life instead of having sex with us.

They don't even know what they want at this point, foids have 0 self awareness.
Yes because we disgust them, having sex or even kissing us is like eating live cockroaches to them. Men find average looking girls hot, men can even get off on fucking a bad looking girl, they still get an ego boost even if they don't find the girl attractive. Women don't operate like this.

Good thread, its sad seeing incels not knowing who to blame or what to do. They should let us ldar and vent, not push their lies onto us. Low value male is condemned if he doesn't want to betabuxx and raise other mans children, in the sex glorified society we are expected to be sex starved cucks who will shut up and take it in the ass.

just lol if you don't hate women and society at large as a male virgin. you just probably don't realize how hard you have been screwed over, either that or you enjoy being humiliated.

Good thread, its sad seeing incels not knowing who to blame or what to do. They should let us ldar and vent, not push their lies onto us. Low value male is condemned if he doesn't want to betabuxx and raise other mans children, in the sex glorified society we are expected to be sex starved cucks who will shut up and take it in the ass.
Exactly, and a man should never obey a society like this.
just lol if you don't hate women and society at large as a male virgin. you just probably don't realize how hard you have been screwed over, either that or you enjoy being humiliated.
You have no idea how many femdom faggots out there enjoy being humiliated by sluts, degeneracy at its finest.

Even Chad has so many reasons to hate society, I can never understand how a male virgin would not hate foids and society in general.
The other 10% must be males larping as foids, or they're autistic lesbians.

I don't hate women as such or want to hurt them, sure I feel resentful, sad about this situation but it's how things are. I wish just one would give me a chance and that she'd give me a hug and say the things I lack don't matter to her.

Of course that will never happen, I become more philosophical as I get older. It helps me cope more I think.
It's always the same story bro, I've been through the same thing, I always wanted just one of them to give me a chance, just one, if just one female gave me a chance I would make her the happiest person in this entire world.

But no, they would rather swim in Chad's cum, I wasn't always hateful like this, I was nice once, I was nice to everyone, that never helped me in anyway, it only resulted in people using me, they will never understand my pain, and that's fine, it won't matter when It's my turn to cause pain to them.

"The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth" -African proverb
Yes because we disgust them, having sex or even kissing us is like eating live cockroaches to them. Men find average looking girls hot, men can even get off on fucking a bad looking girl, they still get an ego boost even if they don't find the girl attractive. Women don't operate like this.
500px C57f84720fff59cf29561642a222a299939a1bbd s2 n1

This basically.

Last edited:

You have no idea how many femdom faggots out there enjoy being humiliated by sluts, degeneracy at its finest.

Even Chad has so many reasons to hate society, I can never understand how a male virgin would not hate foids and society in general.
This is most likely the case. Many of these poor bastards have been bullied so hard and so often that they have been forcibly conditioned to adopt a submissive role when attempting to interact with normalfags, much less trying to score cunts. For them, the memories of being ostracized, humiliated, ridiculed and rejected are so intense that in there case, would make them to afraid to voice their dissent under the fear that they may suffer that same bullying when they're running a cost:benefit scenario in their decision making. These dudes would rather just take the path of least resistance and enslave themselves to being playthings for the normalfags because they are more afraid of being bullied instead of taking a stand and protecting their own integrity. However, I do agree that some of these guys are definitely deviant masochists who enjoy getting off on this humiliation, seeing themselves more suited for a gimp suit than a relationship.

This is most likely the case. Many of these poor bastards have been bullied so hard and so often that they have been forcibly conditioned to adopt a submissive role when attempting to interact with normalfags, much less trying to score cunts. For them, the memories of being ostracized, humiliated, ridiculed and rejected are so intense that in there case, would make them to afraid to voice their dissent under the fear that they may suffer that same bullying when they're running a cost:benefit scenario in their decision making. These dudes would rather just take the path of least resistance and enslave themselves to being playthings for the normalfags because they are more afraid of being bullied instead of taking a stand and protecting their own integrity. However, I do agree that some of these guys are definitely deviant masochists who enjoy getting off on this humiliation, seeing themselves more suited for a gimp suit than a relationship.
Weird shit. Glad I have self respect unlike them.

JFL if youre incel and dont want to curb stomp foids.

I can't think of anything more depressing than a virgin man who prefers respecting the people that decided to kick him down and kick him down even more when he was already down.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/virgin/comments/gh9z9g/one_of_my_worst_experiences/
Look at this thread, so much coping in the comments ''Not all girls are like that bro!''

And the OP even replies with ''Yeah I've met many nicer girls since then too :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:'' Nigga if you met nice girls like you said why are you still a virgin despite trying? Why the hell didn't any of those ''nice girls'' you've met agreed to be in a relationship with you?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/virgin/comments/bxcmzb/how_the_hell_people_expect_you_to_not_be/

Look at this thread, they are so close to the truth, they are speaking facts here but when it actually comes down to saying the important thing, they are all like ;
''I don't hate women, it's not their fault I'm a virgin.'' Says he, the virgin who is in his 20's and the man who got bullied by all the chads and normies in his school, the same man who gets made fun of by all the girls in school, yet still not hateful, not mad, almost like a Stockholm syndrome.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/virgin/comments/jhcm8j/as_a_virgin_guy_where_to_find_virgin_girls_its_a/

Look at this shit, all the people in the comments telling him that this guy is ''insecure'' just because he wants a virgin girl, nigga he's a virgin, why would he NOT want a virgin girl? What's wrong with that?!

As a child, I was always taught the most important part of being a man was to never ever let someone insult your honor, dignity, I always thought that if the whole world one day turned against me and wanted me to be a submissive cuck who still respects sluts despite them never wanting to have anything to do with me, I would be hateful, because you fucking have to get mad first, you have to be ready to punch someone in the face first, you have to get mad, you have to yell and let every asshole in that fucking room know that you're a human being and your fucking life matters.

I just can't take this shit, I would normally make fun of them but realizing most of them aren't even IT cucks + me feeling bad for them stops me from doing it. How blind do you have to be to actually think foids care about you?

I hate foids for making us men fight each other for thousands of years, I hate them for leaving most men in the darkness while only giving some men what they want, I hate them more than anything, and I'll keep hating every single one of them until I die.

View attachment 360902

I wouldn’t be quick to claim them all as incel tier in looks, normies can’t really be black pilled like we can. But nonetheless their behavior makes no sense and before I found the black pill I was seething with rage at every foid I talked to because I just saw them as awful (this was after I had tried asking out many many foids and got rejected each time as well as made fun of.)

im a virgin because im ugly

Again, this

Attachments

• The-second-plane-flies-in-001.jpg
    The-second-plane-flies-in-001.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 55
Possibly biggest incel sub reddit

because the blackpill is fucking brutal its like the atomic bomb on hiroshima it literally destroys your soul and shatters your warped view of reality. Truly accepting and coming to peace with the blackpill is a long fucking journey that took me many years, and even i still need to cope with some bluepiller bullshit occasionally because otherwise i would just instantly rope.

100% blackpilling = dead by suicide

80-90% blackpilling = planning suicide, cynicism, anger or extreme depressed, pessimistic, zero motivation, almost total acceptance of the blackpill, holding on to a thin strand of subconscious hope

50-80% blackpilling = coping hard, trying your hardest to keep motivated and stay optimistic, lying to yourself, basically the denial phase

10-50% blackpilling = still unaware of the full extent of things, enjoying your copes, living peacefully in ignorance with only a slight discomfort knowing that looks mean a lot more than you thought

Last edited:

View attachment 360902

They can’t accept the reality that the same girls who rejected them went to go suck off the same men who bullied and belittled them. They MUST avert their eyes from this, or else they would rope.

because the blackpill is fucking brutal its like the atomic bomb on hiroshima it literally destroys your soul and shatters your warped view of reality. Truly accepting and coming to peace with the blackpill is a long fucking journey that took me many years, and even i still need to cope with some bluepiller bullshit occasionally because otherwise i would just instantly rope.

80-90% blackpilling = planning suicide, cynicism, anger or extreme depressed, pessimistic, zero motivation, almost total acceptance of the blackpill, holding on to a thin strand of subconscious hope

50-80% blackpilling = coping hard, trying your hardest to keep motivated and stay optimistic, lying to yourself, basically the denial phase

10-50% blackpilling = still unaware of the full extent of things, enjoying your copes, living peacefully in ignorance with only a slight discomfort knowing that looks mean a lot more than you thought
Bro ngl I’m at about 80% blackpilled now.

JFL at not hating wymyn
Memri16

View attachment 360902

my god.

first one should have pinned a wheelchair to her room door with a note "you will need this"

Lmao that sub should be r/incel

I would let dogs maul to death the man who gave women rights.

Think I'm at 80-90% right now. I joined this site in early 2019 and I keep trying to deny reality but I'm at the point of giving up.

I got blackpilled relatively late in my life. Around the age of 18. But everything made perfect sense when I found out about the blackpill and I spent countless hours watching videos and educating myself on that matter. Before that, I was a sorry and gaslighted loser.

The blackpill rules my life and it will end my life.

I will forever hate and wish nothing but death to all women

View attachment 360902

View attachment 360902

Pure ragefuel

View attachment 360902

go to r/anything and you'll lose faith in the male gender. Reddit is cucked